Image20180612232829.jpg
Image20180614195747.png

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

Only 4.5 days left in this month. And Q does say 2018. He's usually more vague than that. #BloodMoon #LunarEclipse
38 replies 286 retweets 546 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

And the following is some of the things “Q” aka Pamphlet will say when nothing “big” happens. 1. Disinformation is necessary. 2. Trolling is fun. 3. We work at the pleasure of the POTUS. 4. Future proves past. 5. Enjoy the show. Etc. #Q #Qanon #scam
4 replies 0 retweets 3 likes
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

PA let CBTS stream fall to trolls and shills, removed good MODs let it be taken over and shut down. PA's not Q but I do believe is a fraud/plant/bad agent.
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

"Let it be taken over and shut down" pizzagate reddit got shut down too, read what Q himself has posted in regards to reddit. It's called censorship, and there were thousands of people on that board. Try managing that, discord and a YT channel and being a stay at home dad.
3 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Yep .... watch it happened , even talked at good lengths with Xanniez the last moderator at CBTS b4 it got banned ....he confirmed that PA was making moves towards his own channel ...that they did not care if it failed
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

I'm sure verum is unaware of what U I and the others experienced there, mainly cause PA was busy elsewhere. If she doesn't block me/us maybe we can bring her and others up to speed.
4 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

I was there from the beginning and talked to a lot of the moderators , shit I went to bat for BTS when the punk from TOMOR was gloating that he got BTS kicked of Reddit ... So I know a lot ....
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
51m51 minutes ago

John absolutely does KNOW what went on there while PA slept.
2 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
47m47 minutes ago

I should I spent 10 hours a day watching & posting , I don't think she realizes you were a moderator too @Freedom_Force_N ....
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
36m36 minutes ago

Verum is willing so we can have the convo and get some of the old CBTS team back on this topic. I called @LatXGal into discussion. @hermoneyness lets draw the players togethera nd see if we can settle this out. btw RedpillTheWorld met PA in DC...@ReachALifeToday
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
30m30 minutes ago

If he did not want that power he should have allowed others to do the job then ..
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
24m24 minutes ago

instead he prevented good MODS from doing their jobs. He assisted the trolls shills by removing those who were invested in making CBTS what it was envisioned to be. ANd now moved onto new platform$. We have been watching you PA.
2 replies 0 retweets 1 like
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
18m18 minutes ago

You sound like a stalkery creep
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
17m17 minutes ago

you sound ill informed. But again, you were not there and neither was PA and seems like you could not care less what damage PA caused and you enabled.
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
15m15 minutes ago

Sounds like the only damage was to your own ego
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
12m12 minutes ago

Sounds like you have been caught in not knowing what you are talking about tonight #TRUTH
2 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
10m10 minutes ago

John, it doesn't seem like Verum is capable of having this conversation.
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
7m7 minutes ago

When she doesn't even know facts like Tracy was the board owner , how can she but I have to give her credit for at least attempting to stick up for her man
1 reply 2 retweets 2 likes

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
Replying to @JohnNizich @VerumRadix and

yes and my issue is not w/Radix, she wasn't there as far as I know. But you were, I was $ 64 Latx etc...so many good people kicked by PA.
10:22 PM - 27 Jul 2018

Code: Select all

1 Like
BLUE&GOLD CHIP

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Storm_fa_Q ❌ Tweet text

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

Only 4.5 days left in this month. And Q does say 2018. He's usually more vague than that. #BloodMoon #LunarEclipse
38 replies 287 retweets 546 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

And the following is some of the things “Q” aka Pamphlet will say when nothing “big” happens. 1. Disinformation is necessary. 2. Trolling is fun. 3. We work at the pleasure of the POTUS. 4. Future proves past. 5. Enjoy the show. Etc. #Q #Qanon #scam
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

PA let CBTS stream fall to trolls and shills, removed good MODs let it be taken over and shut down. PA's not Q but I do believe is a fraud/plant/bad agent.
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

"Let it be taken over and shut down" pizzagate reddit got shut down too, read what Q himself has posted in regards to reddit. It's called censorship, and there were thousands of people on that board. Try managing that, discord and a YT channel and being a stay at home dad.
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Yep .... watch it happened , even talked at good lengths with Xanniez the last moderator at CBTS b4 it got banned ....he confirmed that PA was making moves towards his own channel ...that they did not care if it failed
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

I'm sure verum is unaware of what U I and the others experienced there, mainly cause PA was busy elsewhere. If she doesn't block me/us maybe we can bring her and others up to speed.
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

I was there from the beginning and talked to a lot of the moderators , shit I went to bat for BTS when the punk from TOMOR was gloating that he got BTS kicked of Reddit ... So I know a lot ....
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
53m53 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
50m50 minutes ago

I should I spent 10 hours a day watching & posting , I don't think she realizes you were a moderator too @Freedom_Force_N ....
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
39m39 minutes ago

Verum is willing so we can have the convo and get some of the old CBTS team back on this topic. I called @LatXGal into discussion. @hermoneyness lets draw the players togethera nd see if we can settle this out. btw RedpillTheWorld met PA in DC...@ReachALifeToday
BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
33m33 minutes ago

If he did not want that power he should have allowed others to do the job then ..
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
27m27 minutes ago

instead he prevented good MODS from doing their jobs. He assisted the trolls shills by removing those who were invested in making CBTS what it was envisioned to be. ANd now moved onto new platform$. We have been watching you PA.
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
21m21 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
20m20 minutes ago

you sound ill informed. But again, you were not there and neither was PA and seems like you could not care less what damage PA caused and you enabled.
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
18m18 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
15m15 minutes ago

Sounds like you have been caught in not knowing what you are talking about tonight #TRUTH
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
10m10 minutes ago

Lol, that wasnt an argument it was whining. you seem pretty hung up on this. And I don't see how its productive or helps anyone, except your bruised ego. Just focus on yourself and spreading the Q msg, the enemy is the cabal not eachother.

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
Replying to @VerumRadix @Freedom_Force_N and

From ..... and I don't see ........ Is the best thing you said all night !
10:29 PM - 27 Jul 2018
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

38 replies 288 retweets 546 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

try staying with the program and managing the most important site of our time CBTS stream fell due to PAs pursuits elsewhere while I and others fought to maintain and were removed. PA did a HUGE disservice to CBTS Q people by being MIA @ReachALifeToday
2 replies 1 retweet 2 likes
#SonRise
❌
‏ @France19Next
15m15 minutes ago

I started in December with cbts and loved it but I looked elsewhere after the 24/7 format started. I tried but I didn’t have time or desire to hear just chitchat. But I never returned after JC sided with AJ Syrian rant.
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
13m13 minutes ago

hey, nice to see you join us again. I also started in Dec. Never understood the Corsi thing...but carried on often ignoring Corsi. When PA sold us down river I quit 24/7 as well.

#SonRise
❌
‏ @France19Next
Replying to @Freedom_Force_N @VerumRadix and

I’m really sorry. Lots of heart and soul left there❤️
10:32 PM - 27 Jul 2018

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

38 replies 289 retweets 546 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
57m57 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
54m54 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
43m43 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
37m37 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
31m31 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
25m25 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
24m24 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
22m22 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
19m19 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
14m14 minutes ago

Lol, that wasnt an argument it was whining. you seem pretty hung up on this. And I don't see how its productive or helps anyone, except your bruised ego. Just focus on yourself and spreading the Q msg, the enemy is the cabal not eachother.
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
9m9 minutes ago

its a fair point however just cause you can't see the value to discussion does not make OUR points moot. PA absolutely was the enemy and remains so today for those who know what went on...He betrayed the board, its members, the MODS and the seekers.
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
Replying to @Freedom_Force_N @JohnNizich and

ok, you focus of being upset because you feel slighted by Pam. Thats cool, but theres people out there raping kids and destroying our country so thats what ill focus on. I dont see what purpose it serves other than a selfish one.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

38 replies 290 retweets 547 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
Replying to @Freedom_Force_N @ChadSchiebler @CabalPunisher

8:51 PM - 27 Jul 2018
Storm_fa_Q ❌ Tweet text

New conversation
    BLUE&GOLD CHIP
    ‏ @JohnNizich
    1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
48m48 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
43m43 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
37m37 minutes ago

7 more replies

New conversation
Storm_fa_Q 

❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @VerumRadix @ChadSchiebler @CabalPunisher

try staying with the program and managing the most important site of our time CBTS stream fell due to PAs pursuits elsewhere while I and others fought to maintain and were removed. PA did a HUGE disservice to CBTS Q people by being MIA @ReachALifeToday
2 replies 1 retweet 2 likes
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
50m50 minutes ago

Im sorry you feel disgruntled about it. But no one is perfect. None of us have done anything like this before, we had to move to a diff state. We had alot going on. Each one of us does what we think is best.
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
41m41 minutes ago

Fair enough. The site should have been delegated to responsible members. Instead PA chose another route that was divisive.

Too busy? Should have delegated responsibility.
Didn't CBTS 12M views a month 24K subscribers all lost cause PA was too busy....SMH

End of conversation

New conversation
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

I find it interesting how many people form an opinion on something they dont really know anything about
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
2h2 hours ago

good for you, except Iw as a MOD at CBTS and was there when PA was MIA for weeks on end. He let it fall, divided us to VOAT and more. WE KNOW!!!

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Swampy
‏ @CabalPunisher
10h10 hours ago

38 replies 291 retweets 548 likes
Chad Schiebler
‏ @ChadSchiebler
7h7 hours ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
3h3 hours ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
1h1 hour ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
1h1 hour ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
53m53 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
47m47 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
41m41 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
35m35 minutes ago

Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
34m34 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
32m32 minutes ago

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
29m29 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
Replying to @JohnNizich @Freedom_Force_N and

10:19 PM - 27 Jul 2018

1 Like
BLUE&GOLD CHIP

Storm_fa_Q ❌ Tweet text

Storm_fa_Q 

❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
now
Replying to @VerumRadix @JohnNizich and

you've heard briefly from John and I. Others who were also there in real time could still contribute to the discussion and a few have been notified.
Storm_fa_Q
❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
now

that woulda been a really great thing to have told PA when he was slandering good members of CBTS who were there in real time while he was MIA. PA created a TON of division, Corsi antischill and others you know as well.

New conversation
Storm_fa_Q 

❌
‏ @Freedom_Force_N
19m19 minutes ago

its a fair point however just cause you can't see the value to discussion does not make OUR points moot. PA absolutely was the enemy and remains so today for those who know what went on...He betrayed the board, its members, the MODS and the seekers.
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
16m16 minutes ago

ok, you focus of being upset because you feel slighted by Pam. Thats cool, but theres people out there raping kids and destroying our country so thats what ill focus on. I dont see what purpose it serves other than a selfish one.

End of conversation

BLUE&GOLD CHIP
‏ @JohnNizich
14m14 minutes ago

From ..... and I don't see ........ Is the best thing you said all night !

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
21m21 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
29m29 minutes ago

4 replies 0 retweets 1 like
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
37m37 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
40m40 minutes ago

RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
51m51 minutes ago

Ok. Im not going to argue with someone who just cited gossip as a way of ascertaining what actually happened
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
58m58 minutes ago

No, its not. YouTube monetization is different than accepting donations. But you clearly just sound like some disgustled person who is angry about something
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
60m60 minutes ago
Replying to @Freedom_Force_N @ChadSchiebler and

Im sorry you feel disgruntled about it. But no one is perfect. None of us have done anything like this before, we had to move to a diff state. We had alot going on. Each one of us does what we think is best.
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
1h1 hour ago

Im totally willing to hear yall out. Tracey Beanz was the one who I think was supposed to mod that board anyway or manage it or something
3 replies 0 retweets 1 like
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
1h1 hour ago

Our channel isnt monetized. Never has been. We spent tons of our own money setting it up. We didn't even start accepting donations until last may, after we exhausted our savings. Just cause you hung out on a board and talk to some mods doesn't mean you know anything about it
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago

I find it interesting how many people form an opinion on something they dont really know anything about
RadixVerum
‏ @VerumRadix
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @Freedom_Force_N @ChadSchiebler @CabalPunisher

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

further info

http://freedomforcenews.com/forum/viewt ... 725c#p2156

video of tonights tweets between Storm 13 and Radix

Attachments
zoom_1.mp4
(31.89 MiB) Downloaded 541 times

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Apple Yanks QAnon-Themed App From App Store After Reporters Notice, Still on Play Store Though
Tom McKay
7/17/18 12:45amFiled to: Apple
CEO Tim Cook at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference in San Jose, California, in 2018.
Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez (AP)

Apple has reportedly pulled QDrops, an app which sent alerts about the absolutely inane QAnon conspiracy theory, from its App Store after an NBC News inquiry into why the hell it and Google’s Play Store were profiting off of it.

QAnon is an incredibly elaborate online conspiracist yarn that more or less boils down to a series of posts on message board 4chan and its bastard offspring 8chan from “Q,” supposedly a government agent with high security clearance, claiming that Donald Trump is preparing to turn the tables on deep state agents guilty of everything from child sex trafficking to false flag mass shootings in a coming purge called “The Storm.” It is, like its predecessor Pizzagate, extremist horseshit, but that hasn’t stopped it from acquiring a huge online following including celebrities like Roseanne Barr and inspiring devotees to ill-advised stunts with firearms.

QDrops, developed by husband-and-wife team Richard and Adalita Brown of North Carolina under the name Tiger Team Inc., is a 99-cent app that updates people on the latest ravings to emerge from the QAnon community. According to NBC, it “lingered at the top of Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store for months, with both tech giants receiving a cut of the revenue in the process.” At one point soon after its launch in April, NBC added, it was the number 10 app on the App Store, and number one in the entertainment section—and it was in the Play Store entertainment section’s top 25 apps.

In other words, both Apple and Google likely made a fair chunk of change off of QDrops.

Apple removed the app as of Sunday. In a statement to NBC, company spokeswoman Stephanie Saffer said the app had violated App Store policies, though was not specific on which:

The App Store has always supported all points of view being represented, as long as the apps are respectful to users with differing opinions and the quality of the experience is great. We have published clear guidelines that developers must follow in order for their apps to be distributed by the App Store, designed to foster innovation and provide a safe environment to all of our users. We will take swift action to remove any apps that violate our guidelines or the law—we take this responsibility very seriously.

The QDrops Twitter account remains active, with the developers claiming they intend to have it back on the store soon.

As noted by Apple Insider, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services Eddy Cue told attendees at the South by Southwest festival in March that the company believes “free speech is important, but we don’t think white supremacist speech or hate speech is free speech that ought to be out there” on its platform.
Recent Video from Gizmodo
View More >
Hear the Aztec 'Death Whistle' That Mystified Scientists | Sound Mysteries
Thursday 8:04am

QDrop remains available on the Google Play Store.

Other big tech companies including Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and YouTube have all faced their own accusations of promoting or profiting off misinformation and hate speech. Apple, which is primarily in the business of making hardware, has largely avoided the controversies courted by its brethren.

NYC Media Lab executive director Justin Hendrix told NBC News, “There was an argument to be made that Apple was the only major technology company that did not directly profit off misinformation. But this app diminishes it substantially.”

[NBC News via Apple Insider]

https://gizmodo.com/apple-yanks-qanon-t ... 1827646947

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

ACLU, Communism, Declassified Docs, FBI Docs

• ARTICLE IN PDF:
    https://anonfile.com/uardLaS5m8/ACLU-Co ... er2011_pdf

• ARTICLE SOURCE URL:
    https://dailycaller.com/2011/01/04/the- ... -heritage/

• MY TAKEAWAY (HIGHLIGHTS):
    -- ACLU FOUNDER & TOP MEMBERS:
    -- Some were members of America's Communist Party
    -- Some were active in pro-Stalin 'fronts'
    -- Corresponded with Soviet Union (on ACLU stationery)
    -- Admired Stalin (even his acts of genocide)
    -- Visited the Soviet Union
    -- Wanted to Undermine the Capitalist Profit Motive
    -- Wrote books, monographs praising Soviet Union
    -- Opposed American Democracy (one under oath before Congress)
    -- Had a "Soviet Union Day" with hopeful organizers eager to defend the Soviet Union
    -- American Communist Party was under Moscow's direct control until 1989
    -- ACLU's sanitized 'official history' (is fragmented due to missing chunks of the real narrative)
    -- US Gov't was aware of radicals who were American communists devoted to the overthrow of the US Gov't & Replace it with a 'Soviet-American-Republic'

• INFORMATION SOURCES:
    -- ACLU Letters to American Communist Party & Stalin's Soviet Union
    -- FBI Files
    -- Soviet Comintern Archives (Declassified letters & docs)
    -- KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”