noticing can stop what is coming

SNOWDEN/SNOWDEN FAMILY

Reba64

SNOWDEN/SNOWDEN FAMILY

Unread post by Reba64 »

Snowden's Family History-Grandfather was in Pentagon During 9/11 attacks and more! (self.CBTS_Stream)
submitted 52 minutes ago by Canuk111

I haven't posted much, been mostly researching. So much written about Snowden, same narrative however I did find an article in Vanity Fair with some interesting nuggets about his family history and early work life.
Source: Vanity Fair
Edward, the second of Lon and Elizabeth “Wendy” Snowden’s two children, was born on June 21, 1983, in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. A port town on the Pasquotank River, two hours north of Cape Hatteras, the city is home to the largest United States Coast Guard air base in the nation, now run by the Department of Homeland Security. Generations of Snowden men were in the Coast Guard, including Edward’s father and grandfather. The Snowden clan—many of them military men and law-enforcement officers—is one of the area’s oldest; out on a country road next to the Rehoboth Baptist Church, in the town of Maple, Snowden Cemetery has family headstones dating back to 1886. Described as hardworking, conservative, and proud, the family reflects a traditional vision of America—“BSA” is etched into one young relative’s gravestone, for Boy Scouts of America. Nevertheless, it wasn’t particularly prominent. Before Edward made international headlines, only his grandfather Lonnie Glenn Snowden had left much of a public record. In November 1964, in the dead of night he lost control of his new Ford on a rural road, killing his passenger. He died less than four years later, at the age of 36, when, in the early-morning hours, he again lost control of his car, which ran off a country road into a canal. His son, Lon, who was 7 when his father died, was 18 when he and Wendy Barrett got married, in 1979, just out of high school. Edward was born four years later. Snowden’s mother hasn’t given interviews about her son, but his father, a retired Coast Guard officer who now lives in Pennsylvania, has described him as a “gentle” child of exceptional intelligence. In 1992, when Edward was nine, the family moved to Crofton, Maryland, just west of Annapolis, and within 15 miles, as it happens, of N.S.A. headquarters, at Fort Meade. With stately brick and clapboard homes on winding streets shaded by towering oaks, Crofton is a well-to-do company town, home to thousands who work in the military and the intelligence community. Among Edward’s new classmates were children whose parents could not say where they worked. In early 2007, after barely nine months on the job, Snowden was transferred to Geneva, for which he was given diplomatic cover at the U.S. Mission to the United Nations. The mission there is a glittering block of steel, concrete, and glass, bordered by wooded parkland, near Lake Geneva. It houses the offices of the U.S. representatives to several international groups, including the World Trade Organization.
As far back as his early teens, he had been intrigued by the idea of living in Japan. In early 2009 he got the chance, accepting a job with Dell in Tokyo. In addition to making computers, Dell managed computer systems for hundreds of corporations and more than a few government agencies. In Japan, Snowden worked at the Yokota Air Base, outside Tokyo, where he instructed top officials and military officers on how to defend their networks from Chinese hackers. There he also designed a highly sophisticated data backup system called EPICSHELTER. It used an advanced technology to place a shield around every N.S.A. site in the world, ensuring that the N.S.A. would be able to recover information from any of its locations, even if that site were completely destroyed in the event of war or another calamity. The N.S.A., in fact, was one of Dell’s most important and secretive clients.
My observations:
A) Snowden comes from a long line of deep state operatives who were CIA-bloodline? One family tree website traces Snowden's ancestry all the way back to Aaron Burr...why are bloodlines important...we need to find that globalist connection to Rothschild/Rockefeller-I feel certain it will be there someplace! B) Hi grandfather was AT the Pentagon during 9/11 attack. Very curious! C) I am beginning to believe that Asia is run by the CIA aka Deep State which would explain why Snowden had no difficulty crossing borders. Either that, or it is just Hong Kong, and he never left. I feel like Q has been trying to tell us that the Deep State is in control (or used to be-could be why Forbidden City meeting so important) of all of Asia. D) He is clearly of high importance technologically and holds all deep state operations together globally. He likely knows and can prove EVERYTHING deep state related. Hence why he is so valuable to Q.
Just wanted to put this out there while it is fresh in my mind : )

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Snowden-Surveillance State”