Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Dennis Rodman basically said Obama was a Liar

US13 United States of America

Re: Dennis Rodman basically said Obama was a Liar

Post by US13 »

A different look ..... having actually met Rodman and hung out with him a full night . Rodman was a 100 % honest in this interview as far as emotions. Rodman is all about peace and having a good time. He made me start to think about something . So, I decided to make this point and bring up a different way to look at it. KJU took over when he was 26 , put yourself in his shoes. What were you doing at the age of 26. Now, I am not saying he is not a dictator who has done some wrong choices. The news media is adamant about human rights violations .So lets take a look at this . NK is called the hermit kingdom , cut off primarily from the world with trade and other things. Primarily because of the fact of running for nuclear ambitions. Now being a young kid , KJU followed his military's advice for the first couple years to hold his power. However in 2013 he reached out to Rodman and some others in a attempt to open up. Rodman forged a relationship with him often calling him like a big kid . What if this was an attempt to say hey I do not want for my people what my dad was doing. Most of us at some point in life don't want to follow something our parents do. What KJU has done in the last year is an attempt to break this mold. KJU has released 3 hostages , not fired a rocket in the last 7 months , closed down a site (yes it may have been no loger operable)traveled out side his kingdom 3 times (with more to come) sent fellow Koreans to the Olympics, signed a peace plan with SK ,and had a Summit with DJT all positive steps moving forward. Maybe Rodman is correct and there is hope he doesn't want to continue down the road of his father.

Now there are big ?'s most that our propaganda media forces down our throats .......... what about the people in these prison camps ... What about it ? We have prisons , every country has prisons ... If we are comparing these to US , we are failing to understand they are a third world country , so there laws are going to be different . In fact there are plenty of countries that have similar poor conditions in there prisons. Are we as harsh on them. It takes steps .The fact that a noose has been squeezed around NK neck probably makes it worst. What about the executions .... news flash every country has executions each year.

The fact is right now he is taking steps to denuclearize is big . Its going to be baby steps and this is by far the biggest point. If KJU does this, we must then help him raise the standards of his people . That includes toning down our talk on KJU , helping him right his wrongs by providing food and medical for his people. Look at history many countries have changed there ways in the past ...whose to say this one doesn't.

In conclusion open up your mind, shut out the pundits thoughts on NK & KJU ,have faith and pray for NK . If you saw the video DJT showed to KJU .....you can see the mission ahead ,and what we are trying to accomplish .Thank Rodman for his open heart ,and what he saw because it might lead to a better world.

Storm Canada
Site Admin

Post by Storm »

MNKGA
DcDvsNbX0AE2X0h.jpg

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm Canada
Site Admin

Post by Storm »

few understand that teh C_A had been controlling NK for 70 years.. that Kim and co were all held hostage to US/C_A...in a plan to create tension, falsity and more to CONTROL and extort the world...

It is very easy to se Kim is a young man, and that DT is proud of him...see new site banner expressions on both faces.

Kim and Co have merely been the boogie man faces created by C_A...

C_A has been ruining the world for decades...thru proxy villains.

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trump Foreign Policy”