noticing can stop what is coming

CIA: We will make everything Americans believe, to be a lie.

Mind Control, Hypnosis, Split personalities
Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

US13

Unread post by US13 »

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018 ... -campaign/ ..... normally I am not a big Rush fan, but when reading his breakdown he gives a plausible explanation to the mole in the campaign ..... In reading this keep in mind the Australian Ambassador is a big associate in Australia for the Clinton Foundation

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

TEDx Talks
Published on Feb 6, 2015
In this eye-opening talk, veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.

Sharyl Attkisson is an investigative journalist based in Washington D.C. She is currently writing a book entitled Stonewalled (Harper Collins), which addresses the unseen influences of corporations and special interests on the information and images the public receives every day in the news and elsewhere. For twenty years (through March 2014), Attkisson was a correspondent for CBS News. In 2013, she received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for her reporting on “The Business of Congress,” which included an undercover investigation into fundraising by Republican freshmen. She also received Emmy nominations in 2013 for Benghazi: Dying for Security and Green Energy Going Red. Additionally, Attkisson received a 2013 Daytime Emmy Award as part of the CBS Sunday Morning team’s entry for Outstanding Morning Program for her report: “Washington Lobbying: K-Street Behind Closed Doors.” In September 2012, Attkisson also received an Emmy for Oustanding Investigative Journalism for the “Gunwalker: Fast and Furious” story. She received the RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the same story. Attkisson received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2009 for her exclusive investigations into TARP and the bank bailout. She received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2002 for her series of exclusive reports about mismanagement at the Red Cross.

This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

dump everything google,
I did and I survived the great google cleanse.
I don't even say the word, instead I say WebSearch

VICatz

Unread post by VICatz »

Pioneer of FREEDOM Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join usImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

VICatz

Unread post by VICatz »

Wikipedia Is An Establishment Psyop
caitlinjohnstone (63) in government • 11 hours ago

If you haven't been living in a hole in a cave with both fingers plugged into your ears, you may have noticed that an awful lot of fuss gets made about Russian propaganda and disinformation these days. Mainstream media outlets are now speaking openly about the need for governments to fight an "information war" against Russia, with headlines containing that peculiar phrase now turning up on an almost daily basis.

Here's one published today titled "Border guards detain Russian over 'information war' on Poland", about a woman who is to be expelled from that country on the grounds that she "worked to consolidate pro-Russian groups in Poland in order to challenge Polish government policy on historical issues and replace it with a Russian narrative" in order to "destabilize Polish society and politics."

Here's one published yesterday titled "Marines get new information warfare leader", about a US Major General's appointment to a new leadership position created "to better compete in a 21st century world."

Here's one from the day before titled "Here's how Sweden is preparing for an information war ahead of its general election", about how the Swedish Security Service and Civil Contingencies Agency are "gearing up their efforts to prevent disinformation during the election campaigns."

This notion that the US and its allies are fighting against Russian "hybrid warfare" (by which they typically mean hackers and disinformation campaigns) has taken such deep root among think tanks, DC elites and intelligence/defense circles that it often gets unquestioningly passed on as fact by mass media establishment stenographers who are immersed in and chummy with those groups. The notion that these things present a real threat to the public is taken for granted to such an extent that they seldom bother to even attempt to explain to their audiences why we're meant to be so worried about this new threat and what makes it a threat in the first place.

Which is, to put it mildly, really weird. Normally when the establishment cooks up a new Official Bad Guy they spell out exactly why we're meant to be afraid of them. Marijuana will give us reefer madness and ruin our communities. Terrorists will come to where we live and kill us because they hate our freedom. Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction which can be used to perpetrate another 9/11. Kim Jong Un might nuke Hawaii any second now.

With this new "Russian hybrid warfare" scare, we're not getting any of that. This notion that Russians are scheming to give westerners the wrong kinds of political opinions is presented as though having those political opinions is an inherent, intrinsic threat all on its own. The closest they typically ever get to explaining to us what makes "Russian disinformation" so threatening is that it makes us "lose trust in our institutions," as though distrusting the CIA or the US State Department is somehow harmful and not the most logical position anyone could possibly have toward historically untrustworthy institutions. Beyond that we're never given a specific explanation as to why this "Russian disinformation" thing is so dangerous that we need our governments to rescue us from it.

Pioneer of FREEDOM Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join usImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

VICatz

Unread post by VICatz »

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

Yesterday a judge said Twitter was a public forum and @realDonaldTrump cannot block people .... key words Twitter is a public forum, so if this is true why the shadow banning , blocking , muting and throttling of conservative voices . Well this morning Trumps PR campaign manager and GOP R. McDaniel went on Fox& Friends to say this , they are gearing up for 2020 ... I included the letter that was sent.

Attachments
Screenshot (2064).png
Screenshot (2063).png

US13

Unread post by US13 »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... in-danger/ If any of you are on Twitter you have seen this story ......... Any information of any reporters' doxxing can be placed here , there is no journalistic integerity and if any reporter dox's someone and you should have information on that reporter feel free to place it here .... I will make sure the information gets out on social media and goes viral

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Operation MKUltra (Thought Control)”