Daniel Smith | October Update
Daniel Is With His Family...but had to move already...
Daniel's housing had a glitch and he'll tell you about it below.
He is finally settled in a nice home with Karis and Sabby. To make itself obviously in control of his life the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) still monitors his every move.
Thus he has to give notice to request leaving the house ~ like for a job interview, going to church, shopping, or having someone visit, etc. I asked Daniel how tightly the Feds monitor him. "Dad I wear an ankle tracking device and have to get permission to leave the house. I tell them where I want to go. They either approve or deny it.
Here's the strictness: I can't deviate from their GPS coordinates even to pull into a drive thru. If I have to vary at all I must phone them immediately."
None of us would want to be controlled like that.
This custodial monitoring will last for three and a half (3 1/2) more months ~ probably until shortly after New Years 2019. Finally then ~ ~ he’ll be free other than reporting to his Parole Officer ~ for 4 additional years.
Supreme Court Appeal Update: NO NEWS YET
We still don't know if the Supreme Court selected Daniel's case last Monday ~ Sept 24th. We expect a response any day. Daniel's attorney said that three (3) things can happen:
The Supremes order the Government to respond to the petition, the Supremes grant Daniel's petition or they could outright deny it.
No Job Yet ~ But Daniel has surprising excitement to tell you about ~ his creative juices are flowing again ~ his future is looking much brighter.
Daniel has written a special letter to each of you - so let's get right to it.
"Dearest Friends & Family,
It feels good to be out of prison and finally home. Surprisingly, there are a few things I miss, like the slower pace of confinement and our regular correspondence. It was always such an emotional boost to hear my name yelled for mail-call and receive a hand-written card or letter from halfway around the world.
Today, I want to share something that has inspired me ... something I hope will inspire you, too.
Question: What if one day you woke up and you were everything you wanted to be?
That is how this journey that led me to you first began ... nearly 11 years ago.
On or about October 12, 2007, I awoke with a pervasive and otherworldly feeling of peace and wellbeing ... as if everything on the inside of me was suddenly perfect. Nothing on the outside seemed that way, however. At the time, I was programming for a startup that was having difficulty paying me, and we'd just put our personal stock of 12 bottles of MMS on eBay, in hopes they would get us another week of groceries.
It was in the midst of all this chaos and uncertainty that a wave of tranquility washed over me, compelling me to write the words that would become the YouTube poem entitled, "Today I Woke Up." It goes like this:
"Today I woke up ... and I was everything I wanted to be ... I forgave myself ... of everything ... that had ever made me feel ashamed. I loved everyone ... everywhere ... even those who hurt me. I sent love to those who've lost their way. I wasn't afraid... of anything ... anymore. I realized ... I was endowed ... with all the power of the Universe ... to think ... to feel... and create ... and to love all that I have created. I reveled ... in the realization ... that this ... is the sum total of all I have intended for myself to date ... I realized ... that right now ... is the only moment there ever really is ... was ... or will be. I knew ... that all my past ... except its beauty ... was gone. I made a promise to myself ... never to forget ... to hold this feeling as if it were ... a little child. For indeed ... it was."
Original version here:
Over the years, people who resonated with the message came looking for me on Facebook, some to share how it inspired them, and some to ask if they could use it. Some suggested I make it into an illustrated, bedside/coffee table adult/children's book, so it could be shared or read daily as a part of one's life. Serendipitously, I obtained the hearty commitment of a world-class illustrator, Frank Riccio, to undertake all the illustration, but sadly he passed before we could complete the project.
There was no doubt that something was born in me that day ... the day I woke up. Never mind that nearly all the days that came after it were pretty much like the ones that led up to it ... i.e., lots of toiling, lots of busy-ness, plenty of drama.
The MMS we posted on eBay all those years ago sold quickly, so we sourced more. In time, we built Project GreenLife and offered nearly 100 alternative health products around the world, including the MMS that became the target of the government's case resulting in my last three years of incarceration. In time, I forgot all about "Today I Woke Up."
The ironic thing, however, was that the transitory peace that visited me before the journey began, became the more lasting peace that worked its way into my life along the way. It was a thought that was, at first, like an infant ... wrapped in the swaddling robes of my feelings and laid in the manger of my heart. It needed to be nurtured and given more experience to grow. It was like Frances Hodgson Burnett wrote in the 27th chapter of The Secret Garden, "thoughts — just mere thoughts — are as powerful as electric batteries — as good for one as sunlight is, or as bad for one as poison" ... and "where you tend a rose, a thistle cannot grow." "Today I Woke Up", was like a rose ... a promise of what could be ... a foretelling of what was yet to come ... if I could keep my thoughts straight long enough.
Many of you have asked what will I do now that I'm out of prison, having had this amazingly terrifying journey. I'm taking it one day at a time, but I've decided, in the very least, to follow my heart ... to return to where it all began ... and I wonder if you will help me.
I'd like to create a new "Today I Woke Up" (TIWU) video, but this time I'd like to have it narrated with a collage of your voices ... all the voices of my friends and family who've stood by me all these years. I'd like, with your permission, to use the new video in a Kickstarter campaign to fund the creation and publishing of the professionally illustrated bedside/coffee table adult/children's book, so we can make TIWU a part of our daily lives and share it with the whole world.
You see, we really are waking up, all of us together, and that is why it should be a chorus of all our voices. Through this journey, with all of you as my mighty companions, so many of the rough edges have been worn off my heart, and the peace and joy I feel is now more consistent -- in part, thanks to your unfailing love and friendship. Let us create something beautiful together.
If you think this is something you'd like to be a part of, please record yourself in any way you can (audio or video) narrating the text as its written above (no background music). Then make the file available for me for download, or email it to me (email@example.com). I will select from and weave together your voices for a "collective" narration of "Today I Woke Up" and include your name in the credits of the video. Having recently taken my studio gear out of storage, I believe I have the tools to make this a compelling and delightful presentation. The diversity in all your global accents will be a beautiful thing to hear.
Here is an example of one voice (mine) reading the text you see above: Note, that the narration slightly varies from the earlier 2007 version, so please be sure to use the new text as written above or as heard in the later video.
It would be a great joy and honor to have all of you take part in TIWU, and I hope you will join me. I think it will be an inspiration to many.
On another note, some of you have been wondering what I'm going to do now to make a living. The short answer is that I'm still looking for employment, as required by my release conditions, but also exploring some new ideas that I look forward to sharing in the near future. We have survived, in large, by your good graces for so long (thank you!) and are looking forward to getting on our feet before the year's end.
As an aside, Karis has taken to partnering with her mother to resell prints of her beautiful watercolor paintings. Only one sale so far, but it's a start. See: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RavenHeartGallery.
Below also is a sneak peak at a rough t-shirt design featuring a favorite salutation of mine many of you are already familiar with: "Love, Light, Laughter & Limitless".
As a final note, we were recently and unexpectedly required to move by the end of this month, which has been difficult due to my limited ability to come and go (rules of home confinement) and the approval process of the powers that be. I expect things to smooth out over the next couple of weeks and to be more available as we continue to await the Supreme Court's decision on whether or not they'll hear our case.
As ever, thank you for all the life-giving love and support of me and my family. A very special thanks to Jim Humble and Genesis II for making our correspondence possible. Every one of you has been a light in our lives.
Hoping to hear from you all soon.
Sending you Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness as, together, we enter this brand new season.
Daniel Smith (Votino)
PS: Instead of dedicating a song this month, I dedicate this reading of the 27th chapter of The Secret Garden. http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/163/the-secre ... he-garden/ Enjoy. =)
IMPORTANT: Some have written "Why Does Daniel Still Need Donations?" Ponder please He is just searching, preparing and training for new employment; but will not receive income until he gets past the initial months. I know you folks will do your best to meet his necessary finances. ~ as you’ve always done. It is critical that he receives enough help to get a fresh start ~ particularly since the Feds are strictly controlling everything he does for the first six (6) months. It will be very difficult, to say the least, during this time.
How then can he get the financial support to make it?
(1) For you awesome supporters who know his story well ~ Daniel is praying that you’ll consider adding a small amount to your donation (if possible). It will really make a big difference for him. He thanks you sincerely for unfailingly and generously going above and beyond what anyone could have anticipated or even hoped for.
(2) The GoFundMe site, designed for those who are unfamiliar with his story, is barely crawling along. Perhaps you could share it with a few people. Thank you also ~ for those of you who previously sent the link to family & friends.
The GoFundMe link is:
RESULTS of Survey Request: ~ Should Daniel Write a Book? Here is your response.
RESPONSE: 7 supporters voted NO - Daniel should not write a book. Over 95 supporters want him to write a book. You're still invited to share your wisdom about Daniel writing a book. Feel free to send an email saying, "Yes," or "No," or sending your personal suggestions. Send to: BlessUFriend@gmail.com
Brief Comments from Dad:
Many have sent thoughtful concerns and prayed about my stroke. Finally after the MRI was done it was found that I first had a seizure followed by a stroke in the hospital. Though, as the neurologists cautioned, I will now be at high risk of a repeat, I am basically back to normal (for me ) Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.
You can see that Daniel has taken the "bull by the horns" and will quickly be supporting his family again. And since my awesome Son is entirely upbeat, positive and bearing zero grudges or resentment to the people or system who imprisoned him. ..he will succeed!! This is extraordinary. He is going to continue being a hero for each of us. No doubt about it.
Meeting his financial needs, writing encouraging letters and praying earnestly are so appreciated! The love you’ve always displayed energizes him and gives him undying hope. May you and yours be wonderfully rewarded for doing so.
If you can help Daniel at this crucial time...
Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal’s Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work). Please either type:
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com ...(both addresses go into the same account)
Some find it even simpler to just click the PayPal logo below:
If you prefer to send your donation conventionally: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. please send it to:
Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986.
(This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.)
Please Note: It is still not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in custody at his house ~ that’s why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel’s and his family’s use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.
- by StormAnon Feb 16th, '19, 21:56 HAARP weather manipulation View the latest post Replies 5 Views 174
- by StormAnon Feb 16th, '19, 18:50 The TRUTH of our TRUE Creation View the latest post Replies 10 Views 985
- by StormAnon Feb 16th, '19, 14:13 twitter threads worth reading View the latest post Replies 127 Views 14609
- by NorthWoodDoc Feb 16th, '19, 00:47 important GITMO info View the latest post Replies 19 Views 415
- by StormAnon Feb 15th, '19, 20:13 le Pepe MEME thread View the latest post Replies 6 Views 928
- by StormAnon Feb 15th, '19, 19:50 Covington View the latest post Replies 1 Views 25
- by StormAnon Feb 15th, '19, 19:33 Donald Trump, the Wall 2019 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 28
- by StormAnon Feb 15th, '19, 19:28 #NoCasio View the latest post Replies 2 Views 177
- by StormAnon Feb 15th, '19, 02:39 CF RICO View the latest post Replies 2 Views 66
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 14th, '19, 18:47 Parkland 1 year anniversary / Hoggwash View the latest post Replies 1 Views 17
- by StormAnon Feb 13th, '19, 04:26 Soros arrested? View the latest post Replies 1 Views 57
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 12th, '19, 07:14 Sealed Indictment list, real? You decide. View the latest post Replies 4 Views 215
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 12th, '19, 02:51 GITMO View the latest post Replies 2 Views 99
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 12th, '19, 01:53 GEO ENGINEERING View the latest post Replies 1 Views 70
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 8th, '19, 23:21 Is 9/11 Truth about to hit the Mainstream? See Q Meme. View the latest post Replies 4 Views 631
- by StormAnon Feb 6th, '19, 05:42 Site THEME Tutorial View the latest post Replies 2 Views 431
- by StormAnon Feb 6th, '19, 05:29 Site Tutorial Video View the latest post Replies 2 Views 617
- by Herb GuitarLik jr Feb 5th, '19, 22:38 Canada's Justaine Turdeau View the latest post Replies 1 Views 154
- by StormAnon Feb 5th, '19, 16:17 SmearAnon Faketriots of the Q KUX KLAN View the latest post Replies 3 Views 107
- by StormAnon Feb 4th, '19, 21:28 Kate Mazz still a free woman View the latest post Replies 18 Views 462
- by StormAnon Feb 4th, '19, 16:26 excellent thread on Rockefellors View the latest post Replies 1 Views 90
- by RedpillTheWorld Feb 3rd, '19, 03:05 Patriot Redpill Handout Card View the latest post Replies 1 Views 378
- by StormAnon Jan 31st, '19, 22:44 Marianne Williamson View the latest post Replies 1 Views 112
- by StormAnon Jan 31st, '19, 21:11 650MB files to DL View the latest post Replies 1 Views 102
- by StormAnon Jan 31st, '19, 05:25 Healing Autism View the latest post Replies 4 Views 140
- by StormAnon Jan 31st, '19, 04:43 Website to purchase SC for toxin cleansing View the latest post Replies 5 Views 857
- by StormAnon Jan 31st, '19, 04:06 Secret History of the 41st President View the latest post Replies 1 Views 119
- by Bigsky7 Jan 30th, '19, 21:28 Fake News View the latest post Replies 5 Views 289
- by StormAnon Jan 26th, '19, 03:19 a possible potential solution to radiation View the latest post Replies 2 Views 278
- by StormAnon Jan 22nd, '19, 05:53 Khazarian Lies View the latest post Replies 22 Views 6855
- by StormAnon Jan 14th, '19, 23:42 Daniel Smith | January Update View the latest post Replies 1 Views 193
- by StormAnon Jan 10th, '19, 04:16 Syrian Opinion piece View the latest post Replies 2 Views 744
- by StormAnon Jan 9th, '19, 05:31 Michael McKibben- Holder of the Patent on Social Networking : Stolen Technology View the latest post Replies 10 Views 5273
- by StormAnon Jan 7th, '19, 00:18 Q post 2653 [RBG] View the latest post Replies 4 Views 871
- by US13 Jan 2nd, '19, 08:51 Anons check this out View the latest post Replies 1 Views 684
- by US13 Dec 27th, '18, 21:45 Khashogi Truther View the latest post Replies 5 Views 962
- by StormAnon Dec 25th, '18, 04:13 is Lam safe for America? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 741
- by StormAnon Dec 22nd, '18, 19:38 MMS and DMSO View the latest post Replies 6 Views 834
- by KnowBuddy Dec 21st, '18, 21:12 FFN MEME Library now w/over 13,100 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 720
- by Festus Dec 21st, '18, 16:41 red flag law on gun control View the latest post Replies 11 Views 1014
- by NorthWoodDoc Dec 20th, '18, 23:57 FFN MEME Library now w/13,000 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 699
- by StormAnon Dec 14th, '18, 17:56 FFN MEME Library now w/12,900 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 703
- by StormAnon Dec 14th, '18, 17:45 FFN MEME Library now w/12,800 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 680
- by StormAnon Dec 13th, '18, 01:48 QNA View the latest post Replies 1 Views 768
- by StormAnon Dec 12th, '18, 18:52 Q 2599 View the latest post Replies 1 Views 667
- by 13&my$.02 Dec 10th, '18, 23:18 Tick Tock View the latest post Replies 12 Views 1381
- by StormAnon Dec 10th, '18, 01:03 FFN MEME Library now w/12,700 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 713
- by StormAnon Dec 9th, '18, 21:41 N1 on MKUltra View the latest post Replies 1 Views 676
- by StormAnon Dec 9th, '18, 21:40 N1 on Project Monarch View the latest post Replies 1 Views 702
- by StormAnon Dec 9th, '18, 03:15 FFN MEME Library now w/12,600 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 703
- by US13 Dec 8th, '18, 11:30 Connections View the latest post Replies 1 Views 702
- by StormAnon Dec 8th, '18, 00:04 FFN MEME Library now w/12,500 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 757
- by StormAnon Dec 7th, '18, 00:01 FFN MEME Library now w/12,400 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 668
- by NorthWoodDoc Dec 5th, '18, 23:14 FFN MEME Library now w/12,300 MEMEs to share View the latest post Replies 1 Views 674
- by US13 Dec 5th, '18, 07:49 Donald should collect his $$$ View the latest post Replies 1 Views 715
Sodium Chlorite Solutions from Water Purification to Cancer Remediation
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Mar 6th, '18, 23:36
- Location: Pioneering Freedom
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests