• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

URGENT DANIEL SMITH UPDATE FROM HIS FATHER

Sodium Chlorite Solutions from Water Purification to Cancer Remediation
Storm_fa_Q Canada
Site Admin

boss

URGENT DANIEL SMITH UPDATE FROM HIS FATHER

Post by Storm_fa_Q » Nov 12th, '18, 17:57

Daniel really needs our help. The Bureau of Prisons finally has approved employment for Daniel. But our Saving Account set aside for Daniel & his family is so diminished as we've been trying just to keep his rent, food, auto & renter's insurance, utility deposits, heat and school expenses met.

Over the last several years I've only made an urgent request when their need exceeded available funds. We have reached that point. Daniel is excited that he'll soon finally be able to meet his family's needs. BUT, as his Father, I'm sharing the true financial status of how things really are...today.

I estimate that when early 2019 dawns Daniel will be well on his way to be providing for his own. What I'm asking...encouraging each of you...is to share from your blessings to help meet their very tough days. You've always been such generous givers from your hearts that I'm asking if you would pray about it and then respond as you feel led.

If you can help Daniel at this crucial time...

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal's Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work). Please either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com ...(both addresses go into the same account)

Some find it even simpler to just click the PayPal logo below:
ppd2

If you prefer to send your donation conventionally: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. please send it to:

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986.
(This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.)

Please Note: It is still not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in custody at his house ~ that's why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel's and his family's use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

I Deeply Appreciate You
Larry Smith
Daniel's Father

PS: RE: Future Daniel Smith Updates ~ I'll continue to send Updates to you regularly (health allowing) as we know you folks love Daniel and want to be kept informed.

DISCLAIMER: I am Daniel's father and I am not, nor do I claim to be an attorney. What I've written is a summary of the current situation and urgent needs for you from my perspective only ~ Daniel only creates the monthly article which is in blue italics. This email was sent to you only (so no one else ever sees your private e-mail address nor your name) to protect your privacy and because you have previously inquired, supported, or said you'd pray for Louis Daniel Smith. Should you not wish to receive any additional updates...simply reply with: REMOVE ME (no other comments are required) and you will be unsubscribed. Should you wish to subscribe to receiving this email regularly please simply reply with: INCLUDE ME (no other comments are required) and you will be added to the monthly Daniel Smith Update. If you wish to request anything additional or have any non-legal questions answered please email Larry at Larry@StandByDaniel.com

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join usImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Healing in a Bottle - SCS”