Daniel Smith | January Update

Storm
Site Admin

Daniel Smith Update Feb 2018

Unread post by Storm »

From StandByDaniel.com:
Daniel Smith February Update

February 19, 2018

Last month we asked you to sign a Petition pleading with all 29 Judges of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn the 3-Judge panel’s denial of Daniel’s appeal. More than 3,000 of you signed. THANK YOU for doing so. So what decision did the 29 Judges make?

Did the 29 Judges read the Petition and send Daniel home? NO.

Did the 29 Judges order a new trial and send Daniel home in the interim? NO.

How many of the 29 Appellate Court Judges agreed that Daniel’s appeal must be heard again?

The Court clerk wrote these dreary words: "The full court has been advised of the Petition for Rehearing En Banc and no judge of the court requested a vote on the Petition...it is DENIED."

That’s right 29 Judges ignored both Daniel’s Appeal for a new hearing and the 3,000 signer Petition. What a travesty.

Well so what is left? Here is Daniel’s response:

Daniel’s Heartfelt message from Prison:

Beloved Friends and Family,

My deepest and warmest thanks to all of you (literally thousands) who signed a recent petition to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals asking its judges to rehear my case. Alas, the panel's decision arrived last week: Petition for Rehearing DENIED. True to form, there was no reason or analysis given. It was as if no one bothered to read -- or care -- that the panel had failed to address the most fundamental issues raised, effectively denying the right to an appeal, just as the district court had denied the right to present a defense at trial.

So what's next ? My attorney is preparing to submit a Petition for Certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court based upon these and other issues in which the panel -- or its clerk -- ignored the law. A review by the Supreme Court, however, is not an easy thing to acquire, but we will try, and by grace we may prevail. The Ninth Circuit is the most overturned circuit in the nation, so perhaps the Supreme Court will, once again, overturn this denial.

Please don't mistake this report as a cause to be bitter or to rail against injustice. This has been the most brilliant journey and I would not trade it for anything in this life. I can see now it has worked -- and is continuing to work -- a noble purpose in me and hopefully all of us.

As we await now the rest of the story, I want to share with you my latest anthem... my theme song... hoping you'll have a listen... and maybe it will become yours too. Music helps me transduce this journey through emotion into learning and wisdom -- especially here in prison where comforts are so few, tenderness is unknown, and "inward" is the only place to go. The song is called:

So Alive
by The Goo Goo Dolls

Lyrics:

"Feeling like a hero, but I can’t fly
No, you never crash if you don’t try
Took it to the edge, now I know why
Never gonna live if you’re too scared to die

Gonna disconnect from the hard wire
Time to raise a flag for the cease fire
Staring down the hole inside me
Looking in the mirror, making peace with the enemy

I’m so alive, I’m so alive, I’m so alive
You can make it on a wish if you want to

Open up my heart like a shotgun
Blinded by the light of a new sun
Get up, get up, get out and get done
For the first time I feel like someone

Breaking down the walls in my own mind
Keeping my faith for the bad times
Get up, get up, stand like a champion
Take it to the world, gonna sing it like an anthem

I am no man of steel
I have no heart of stone
Don’t tell me how it feels
I’ll find it on my own

Never gonna live if you’re too scared to die

I’m so alive, I’m so alive, I’m so alive"

Daniel concludes:

I AM alive - in large part because of each of you. I can't tell you how many times I've felt like giving up. It has been your faithful love, prayers and support that has sustained me -- the wonderful cards and letters, the encouraging words, beautiful stories, and all the support you continue to show my family in this difficult time. Thank you from the deepest part of me.

I will update you again when there is more to share.

With Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness!

Daniel

I wish the news was different. But we struggle on hoping against hope that somehow the Justice system will eventually make a fair and favorable ruling. Thank you again for accepting Daniel’s fight as your own and together as a united voice we can help change the outcome of this miscarriage of justice.

And for those who can help...

Thank you so much for the many of you that gave a love gift last month to help Daniel’s family’s needs and for lowering the balance on his fine. Your continual gracious support demonstrates that you're saying: Daniel, You are not alone. We believe in you. Thank you for standing up for us Daniel! Now we are standing up for you!

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal’s Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work) ~ ~ either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com

Some find it even simpler to just click the PayPal logo below:
ppd2

If you prefer to send your donation conventionally: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. please send it to:

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986

This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.

Please Note: It is not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in prison ~ that’s why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel’s and his family’s use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

Overwhelmed By Your Gracious Support

Larry Smith
Daniel’s Father

http://www.StandByDaniel.com

MMS Saves Lives.

View this newsletter in in your web browser if we post it at:
http://mmsnews.is

Modify your Subscription

Unsubscribe

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

CLO2works

Unread post by CLO2works »

Big Pharma will be sure no alternative cures are published for the general public to see.

Here is something new you may not have seen.

"Health Ranger announces Real.Video as “the answer to YouTube censorship” … bypass tyranny and censorship with p2p file sharing."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-07- ... aring.html

https://real.video/

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

MMS
Newsletter

From StandByDaniel.com:
Daniel Smith March Update

March 19, 2018

Thinking Back

In last month’s update we learned the dismal decision the Judges of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals made about Daniel’s Appeal. They denied it again. First back in December by a 3-Judge panel and in Feb. by all 29 Judges. I was stunned when the 9th Circuit Court Clerk wrote: "The full court has been advised of the Petition for Rehearing En Banc and no judge of the court requested a vote on the Petition...it is DENIED."

Well so ~ is there any hope left for Daniel? Or is he going to go through his life a convicted felon...for helping people? Every job he applies for he is a felon. Every house he tries to rent he is a felon. Every loan he applies for he is a felon. He can’t vote - he’s a felon. And he can’t dare miss a meeting with his parole officer...for years. Is there any thing else that could help him? Is there someway his conviction can still be overturned? What is left?

By the way ~ don’t think we’ve been sitting on our hands. We’ve been active behind the scenes. President Trump has been sent a special request (by an astute Daniel supporter) to release him. Another determined supporter contacted the President, his wife and some of his staff as well. So far we’ve received no response. I’m praying for one.

So...What IS LEFT? Looking Ahead

Daniel, with his super outlook, refuses to give up. He brought us current on the one procedural hope remaining: "So what's next ? My attorney is preparing to submit a Petition for Certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court based upon these and other issues in which the panel -- or its clerk -- ignored the law. A review by the Supreme Court, however, is not an easy thing to acquire, but we will try, and by grace we may prevail." Will you pray with me for this?

Daniel’s Heartfelt message from Prison:

Dear Friends & Family,

Its been another month and each one that goes by brings me closer to family and Home. Seeing my freedom in the offing brings a great joy and longing I can't describe.

A quick update: my attorney is still working on our Supreme Court petition. We are expectantly hopeful for a reversal but I will accept whatever the outcome because this journey has already been its own reward.

As many of you know by now, I like to communicate with music. One song that has remained with me for the length of this journey is "Through All Of It" (by Colton Dixon), and this is the first song I'd like to dedicate to all of you in this letter.

I feel so blessed and thankful, not only for this experience, which I look forward to sharing one day in more detail, but for all your love and support of myself and my family along the way. If God is Love then, truly, you are all God to me, and have been, at least in part, my God, "through all of it":

Colton Dixon - Through All of It

There are days I've taken more than I can give
And there are choices that I made that I wouldn't make again
I've had my share of laughter - of tears and troubled times
This has been the story of my life

I have won - and I have lost
I got it right sometimes but sometimes I did not
Life's been a journey - I've seen joy I've seen regret
Oh and You have been my God through all of it

You were there when it all came down on me
When I was blinded by my fear - and I struggled to believe
But in those unclear moments - you were the one keeping me strong
This is how my story's always gone

I got it right sometimes but sometimes I did not
Life's been a journey - I've seen joy I've seen regret
Oh and You have been my God through all of it
Oh Through all of it

And this is who You are
More constant than the stars up in the sky
All these years of our lives, I...
I look back and I see You
Right now I still do
And I'm always going to..

I got it right sometimes - but sometimes I did not
Life's been a journey, I've seen joy I've seen regret
Oh and You have been my God Through all of it

Oh and You have been my God Through all of it
Oh and You have been my God - Through all of it

Songwriters: Ben Glover / Molly E. Reed
Through All of It lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Capitol Christian Music Group

I'll never forget my first day standing in a line for the computer at the first prison. In the midst of all the culture shock and wondering how I had ended up here, one person on in the line informed me he'd previously used MMS to eradicate his prostate cancer while another told me his wife was using it for a skin condition. I marveled, asking myself what were the chances I would be given such a timely reminder of what a wonderful thing I have been given the opportunity to be a part of.

And so there is another song I'd like to share... an "oldie but a goodie"... but one for ALL of us. It is "We Are the World". I enjoy very much the version with Luciano Pavarotti & Friends.

I hope you will enjoy it also and smile because you too are a part of an important movement - one of improving the quality of people's lives and thereby raising the world's consciousness at an important time in our history. Indeed, we are the world... we are the children... we are the ones who make a brighter day.

Thank you for being such an inspiration.

With Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness

Daniel

How Dad Views Daniel

To this old Father ~ an old poem, in part, expresses Daniel’s plight:

"Like an eagle caged, it had striven, and worn
The frail dust ne’er for such conflicts born,
Till the bars were rent, and the hour was come|
For its fearful rushing through darkness home."

(The German Poet, Johann Matthaeus Bechstein in 1856)

Today Daniel has been behind bars for 1,062 days since his conviction. Plus he was in house curfew for years before the trial. How I grieve that this incredible, giving, caring, creative soul has indeed been caged. He deserves to be freed. Please uncage this eagle and let him fly once more.

And for those who can help...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the many of you folks that gave a love gift last month to help Daniel and his family’s needs! Also, a substantial payment was made on Daniel’s Court fine thanks to those of you who made that possible.

One wrote, "I don’t send this out of obligation. I love Daniel and what he did for us. I cheerfully donate this wanting to help him all I can." That placed a lump in my throat.

I’ve never met such a loving and caring support group. It is not possible to really tell you how much you are appreciated or how touched I am by your warmth. One day when Daniel walks free it will all be worth it.

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal’s Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work) ~ ~ either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com

ppd2

If you prefer to send your donation conventionally: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. please send it to:

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986

This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.

Please Note: It is not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in prison ~ that’s why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel’s and his family’s use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

With Gracious Thankfulness

Larry Smith
Daniel’s Father

http://www.StandByDaniel.com

MMS Saves Lives.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

On May 27, 2015, in Spokane, Washington, U.S.A., Daniel Smith was convicted of introducing a misbranded drug into interstate commerce, importing a misbranded drug contrary to law, and a conspiracy to do these things.

He now faces anywhere from 0-34 years in prison, entirely at the discretion of the Judge. His conviction followed as a result of his attorney failing to present a defense after admitting, on the record, his decision to not do so was not strategic, but for lack of preparation and being an “uninformed lawyer”.

The alleged drug Daniel Smith's company, Project Greenlife, sold was “MMS” – or sodium chlorite solution – an otherwise non-controlled and ubiquitous water purifying substance available in almost every country for decades, and which may be used to safely generate chlorite or chlorine dioxide for private, in-home use to eradicate disease-causing pathogens, like yeast, mold, fungus, viruses and bacteria.

Daniel Smith is a compassionate family man with four children, one grandchild, and a burden to ease the suffering of humanity. He is also a champion for natural health freedom, and seeks to bring about needed change in our legal system, but he needs his freedom to do so.

This emergency petition, addressed to the Chief Judge presiding over Daniel Smith's case, asks her Honor to exercise her discretion to grant a variance of extreme leniency, and to restore Daniel Smith to his family and our world community.

Daniel has already spent almost three years in one form of detention or another, including the last five months in a county jail. Please sign this emergency petition and very respectfully ask her Honor to exercise leniency in Daniel's sentencing this October 27, 2015.

If MMS or Daniel, or his company, has had a positive impact on your life or the life of a loved one, please share this with the Judge in the comment section when you sign this petition. Please Tweet, Facebook and spread this petition far and wide, as we only have about 9 days.

You can see Daniel and his family, and read more about his story, at StandByDaniel.com. Thank you for your support.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

On May 27, 2015, in Spokane, Washington, U.S.A., Daniel Smith was convicted of introducing a misbranded drug into interstate commerce, importing a misbranded drug contrary to law, and a conspiracy to do these things.

He now faces anywhere from 0-34 years in prison, entirely at the discretion of the Judge. His conviction followed as a result of his attorney failing to present a defense after admitting, on the record, his decision to not do so was not strategic, but for lack of preparation and being an “uninformed lawyer”.

The alleged drug Daniel Smith's company, Project Greenlife, sold was “MMS” – or sodium chlorite solution – an otherwise non-controlled and ubiquitous water purifying substance available in almost every country for decades, and which may be used to safely generate chlorite or chlorine dioxide for private, in-home use to eradicate disease-causing pathogens, like yeast, mold, fungus, viruses and bacteria.

Daniel Smith is a compassionate family man with four children, one grandchild, and a burden to ease the suffering of humanity. He is also a champion for natural health freedom, and seeks to bring about needed change in our legal system, but he needs his freedom to do so.

This emergency petition, addressed to the Chief Judge presiding over Daniel Smith's case, asks her Honor to exercise her discretion to grant a variance of extreme leniency, and to restore Daniel Smith to his family and our world community.

Daniel has already spent almost three years in one form of detention or another, including the last five months in a county jail. Please sign this emergency petition and very respectfully ask her Honor to exercise leniency in Daniel's sentencing this October 27, 2015.

If MMS or Daniel, or his company, has had a positive impact on your life or the life of a loved one, please share this with the Judge in the comment section when you sign this petition. Please Tweet, Facebook and spread this petition far and wide, as we only have about 9 days.

You can see Daniel and his family, and read more about his story, at StandByDaniel.com. Thank you for your support.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

VICatz

Unread post by VICatz »

Pioneer of FREEDOM Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join usImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Good article...though I noted one inaccuracy.
If my memory is correct ~ Daniel was in home curfew custody (ankle bracelet)
for 2 years and then he has just this week completed 3 years in prison.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

May 21, 2018

The Supremes Have Daniel's Final Appeal

Daniel's Lawyer, who has been rejected in every effort to get Daniel's conviction overturned, sent the final appeal May 4th. It was electronically submitted to the highest court in America: The Supreme Court. The frantic, endless and exhausting work is now done. It is now in a wait-and-see status as the Supremes receive around 8,000 petitions annually...but only consider about 80.

Questions From Supporters

"Why keep trying? The odds are stacked against Daniel."
If you were innocent and yet convicted wouldn't you almost rather die than give up?

"Since Daniel is likely going to a halfway house this Summer won't that make his efforts moot?"
It is just the opposite: would you rather face 4 more years of penal monitoring and forever bearing the moniker Felon...or have the guilty verdict thrown out?

"Should I keep hoping and praying about this final appeal?"
Ponder: Years back ~ a town in Oregon state elected its mayor by a whopping difference of one vote. One vote elected a mayor. Your one prayer has crucial value: "The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results." (TLB)

Daniel's Heartfelt message from Prison

Dear Friends & Family,

This month will mark three years in prison. Being only 48 years old, that's still only a small percentage of my life, and I'm grateful for all of it! I marvel at the whole journey.

I'll never forget three years ago -- almost to the day, on the eve of trial -- I received a call from my federal defender who said the government was offering a last minute "plea deal". They said if I would plead "guilty" to two counts of "felony misbranding" they would drop all other charges. However, they couldn't give me any idea what my sentence would look like or when I would have to begin serving it. I immediately saw two problems with this:

The first problem was I couldn't imagine telling a lie just to guarantee a lesser sentence. I knew this was a defining moment. Not only had I not "misbranded" MMS, I certainly hadn't done so with intent to defraud or mislead, and I wasn't about to stand up and swear I had, even if it meant less time in the pokey. What is a little more freedom if I have to live the rest of my life with a lie? The idea of being strong-armed to make the Government's job easier coupled with the tactics used to extort lesser pleas from my friends and family made me all the more resolved.

But the biggest problem was my daughter, Sabrielle, who was turning 11 that week -- the week of trial. I had already acquired, as a surprise, backstage tickets to a sold-out show of her favorite artist, Lindsey Stirling. I feared it might be our last Dad/Daughter Date Night in awhile and I couldn't bear to miss it. I subsequently rejected the Government's offer.

That weekend, after the prosecutor rested his case, after my federal defender rested without presenting a defense solely "for lack of preparation", after I was refused an opportunity to present my own defense in his stead, after the jury was sent home for the weekend before making its decision, I just put everything out of my mind and took my daughter to dinner and a concert.

I'll never forget it. She wore a brand new dress she and her mother had picked out that week for the occasion. It was a shimmering silvery-blue dress with blue sparkles that matched her eyes. I'll never forget how she lit up when she realized who everyone was standing in line to see that night. She had no idea Lindsey was even in town and hadn't bothered to look at the reader board when we parked.

We hurried past the line, showed our passes and disappeared backstage where we got our picture taken with Lindsey and sat for a private unplugged session. Lindsey did a Q&A with the few of us there. It was inspiring, but I'll never forget the concert... how Sabby leaned forward on the edge of her seat the whole night, her eyes as wide as saucers, just taking it all in, the whole stage on fire as Lindsey danced across it playing her violin. It was unforgettable pure magic.

I don't regret my decision for a minute. Had I "pled guilty" we would not likely have shared this memory and I would've gone to prison anyway in exchange for a lie.

This Monday, the 21st of May, Sabby turns 14. I can't wait to see her when I finally walk out the door. She's three years older now and becoming quite the young lady. This week she traveled across the state with her classmates to sit for opening arguments in a case pertaining to charter schools before the Washington State Supreme Court.

I think for this month, I'll dedicate, to all of you, Sabby's favorite Lindsey Stirling song: "Elements":

Also, for those who enjoy Circque shows with silk routines, here is a video of our "younger" Sabby "On the Silks" in 2013:

Our petition for review by the U.S. Supreme Court was submitted on May 4, 2018. I'm told the Court grants review of less than 1% of the petitions it receives. Please send your prayers and good vibes. For now, we wait.

In closing, thank you from the depths of my heart for your continued love and support of my family.

With Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness!

Daniel

How Dad Views Daniel

Today Daniel has been in custody for 5 full years. Two (2) years house arrest before his trial and three (3) years in a Federal Prison following his conviction. Thus this caring, compassionate and giving man, whom we all know was innocent and whose purpose in life was to help others, was quarantined by the "Justice" System. But...finally... a change is on the horizon!!

Summer 2018 is almost here and there's a light ahead in the tunnel. The light is not an incoming train ~ it is Freedom!

If the Justice System keeps its word ~ my Son is to be released to a halfway house near his home in Spokane ~ sometime in July and shortly thereafter to his family home. This brings great joy, sad memories and colossal needs.

Great Joy: I am ecstatic that he will breathe fresh air every day, squeeze his beloved wife and daughter, visit family and friends, and maybe stop at a Starbucks on the way to another concert with his daughter.

Sad Memories: I've never been a grudge carrier so I can only be disappointed that the Federal Prosecutor wanted to crucify Daniel...sending him to life in prison. Even worse was when Daniel's attorney stood and said, "Your honor my client is furious but I have decided to not put on a defense."

Her honor smiled and said, "Bring in the jury." I'll never forget how Daniel stood and pled with her to "allow me to present my defense...I have people ready to testify...sitting here." Brusquely she thundered, "Denied." Daniel then requested he be returned to home custody until his appeal (filed that very day) was heard by the 9th Circuit Appelate Court. Her response was even faster: "Denied."

So, instead of sending him to home confinement, where he had spent the two (2) prior years, she had deputies immediately remove and cast him into the Courthouse jail. In her lightning hurry she denied each of us from hugging him goodbye. So, unable to even glance our way, he was rushed out of the courtroom ~ having been deprived of true justice and his Constitutional right to defend himself.

Five (5) months later, it was disheartening to watch what the Judge did, at his sentencing hearing. I handed her a 5,000-signature petition in which worldwide supporters begged her to not sentence Daniel to prison. She opened the bound petition and read only one comment and then slammed it shut...and immediately sentenced Daniel. Unbelievable! She ignored more than 5,000 supporters.

Yes, these memories are very sad to me. Yet I know my Lord used Daniel to help scores of Inmates, kept his heart optimistic...if not even cheerful and employed you supporters to place a canopy of love and care over him.

Colossal Needs: Sometime in July when Daniel transitions to Spokane he'll face a herculean task that most of us would stress over if in his shoes. "I'm a felon now. Who will employ me? How do I earn a living to support my family, finish paying the balance of the large Court fine, walk a strictly straight and narrow path to please the probation officer...for four (4) full years, and somehow help others as they so desperately need someone to do?" Doesn't it seem to you that for Daniel this will be like starting life all over again?

I've never overstated the financial help Daniel's ordeal has required. But with this albatross of obligations ~ help is sorely needed now. After all, he and his family's needs will continue while he remains in prison. Then when he is released it may take days, weeks and more likely tough months before he can adequately support his family. I firmly believe that we'll all gather together to support him through this rebuilding time.

And for those who can help Daniel at this crucial time...

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal's Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work) ~ ~ either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com or

OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com ...(both addresses go into the same account).

ppd2

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986.
(This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address).

Please Note: It is not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account while in prison ~ that's why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel's and his family's use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

Future Daniel Updates: I'll continue to send Updates to you regularly (health allowing) knowing you folks love Daniel and want to be kept informed. Surprise ahead. Daniel doesn't know yet but in September Daniel & Dad have tickets for a concert. Not just a concert but an incredible concert. Finally we can sit together again...the first time in over half a decade ~ and feast our souls as a gospel icon: David Phelps enthralls the audience. Here's a link to get a taste of what we're anticipating:

(More than 1,999,219 have viewed this song. PS: tickets are still available! :)

Well its time to thank you for listening to an old man's remembrances but before I stop let me humbly thank the Lord and express: I will ever admire and love my devout Son as I am positive " ...all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans." (Rom. 8:28, TLB)

With Gracious Thankfulness

Larry Smith

Daniel's Father

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

StandByDaniel Newsletter
www.StandByDaniel.com
L-R: Sabby, Karis and Daniel

A Special Request from Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith Asks: Please Help Me...If You Can

Daniel's three years of being in SeaTac Federal Detention Center is finally coming to an end. He earned early release because of his superb behavior. So on July 2nd Daniel will exit the Prison and enter a Halfway House in Spokane for five (5) weeks. He'll be able to have visits with his family.

In mid-August he'll be sent home wearing an ankle monitor. For five (5) months he'll have a set curfew while enjoying some free movement around Spokane.

We all had hoped, wanted, dreamed and prayed for this release! IT IS ONLY 21 DAYS FROM TODAY. FREEDOM!!!

This freedom creates an urgent need. Daniel needs help with the high cost of re-entry. A job to support his family, rent, insurances, transportation, health care, food, etc. Several of you folks made payments on his huge Court fine...but a chunk still remains of that for him to pay.

Will the Justice System help with his finances? The Justice Department says they designed programs to assist felons to re-enter society. But they were underfunded meaning that now zero grants are available in most states including Washington. Further the Department warns against seeking help from would-be-private groups...as scams abound.

So Daniel needs our help...now...more than ever before. And knowing how you folks have stepped up to the plate over & over again I'm more-than confident you'll do so again. Your past sacrificial giving, continuous encouragement and earnest prayers deeply touched Daniel and were (and are) appreciated beyond expression. The caliber of your heart for caring and providing for this dedicated man is beyond measure!

Daniel requests two (2) things.

(1) Please consider a one-time boost in your giving so he can succeed in starting his life all over again. It is tough for a felon to make it on the outside, but this courageous, sacrificial man will not be denied. Believe it. He is a proven winner!!

(2) Please encourage family & friends to participate ~ a GoFundMe site has been started to help Daniel. Please share this link: http://gofundme.com/dad-deserves-a-fresh-new-start

Dear Friends & Family,

Just a quick note to let you know that finally, after three years, I am less than four weeks from walking out of prison! I'll be going to a halfway house first, for about five weeks, and then home-confinement for five months. I am through the moon, to say the least, trying now just to make the most of the time I have left to contemplate and consolidate all I've learned along the way. Its been an unforgettable journey of self-awakening that would not have been the same without your deeply touching support of myself and family along the way. I'll write again as I get closer to the door, but in the meantime, I just wanted to stop ... and thank each and every one of you with this little song: "How Sweet It Is" -- as performed by Julia Stone.

With all my Love,
Daniel

Please look at a powerful new Stand By Daniel video:

From a special supporter, "Ask your readers to exercise their positive power of intention in Daniel's favour. It can and does work."

For Those Who Can Help

Any assistance can best be sent through PayPal's Send Money. When PayPal asks for the email to which your donation is to be sent, simply type (copy & paste does not work) ~ ~ either type:

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com...(both addresses go in the same account)

ppd2

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986. This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.

Please Note: It is not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account ~ that's why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel's and his family's use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

With Gratitude & Thankfulness
Larry Smith
Daniel's Father

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

StandByDaniel Newsletter
www.StandByDaniel.com
L-R: Sabby, Karis and Daniel

A Special Request from Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith Asks: Please Help Me...If You Can

Daniel's three years of being in SeaTac Federal Detention Center is finally coming to an end. He earned early release because of his superb behavior. So on July 2nd Daniel will exit the Prison and enter a Halfway House in Spokane for five (5) weeks. He'll be able to have visits with his family.

In mid-August he'll be sent home wearing an ankle monitor. For five (5) months he'll have a set curfew while enjoying some free movement around Spokane.

We all had hoped, wanted, dreamed and prayed for this release! IT IS ONLY 21 DAYS FROM TODAY. FREEDOM!!!

This freedom creates an urgent need. Daniel needs help with the high cost of re-entry. A job to support his family, rent, insurances, transportation, health care, food, etc. Several of you folks made payments on his huge Court fine...but a chunk still remains of that for him to pay.

Will the Justice System help with his finances? The Justice Department says they designed programs to assist felons to re-enter society. But they were underfunded meaning that now zero grants are available in most states including Washington. Further the Department warns against seeking help from would-be-private groups...as scams abound.

So Daniel needs our help...now...more than ever before. And knowing how you folks have stepped up to the plate over & over again I'm more-than confident you'll do so again. Your past sacrificial giving, continuous encouragement and earnest prayers deeply touched Daniel and were (and are) appreciated beyond expression. The caliber of your heart for caring and providing for this dedicated man is beyond measure!

Daniel requests two (2) things.

(1) Please consider a one-time boost in your giving so he can succeed in starting his life all over again. It is tough for a felon to make it on the outside, but this courageous, sacrificial man will not be denied. Believe it. He is a proven winner!!

(2) Please encourage family & friends to participate ~ a GoFundMe site has been started to help Daniel. Please share this link: http://gofundme.com/dad-deserves-a-fresh-new-start

Dear Friends & Family,

Just a quick note to let you know that finally, after three years, I am less than four weeks from walking out of prison! I'll be going to a halfway house first, for about five weeks, and then home-confinement for five months. I am through the moon, to say the least, trying now just to make the most of the time I have left to contemplate and consolidate all I've learned along the way. Its been an unforgettable journey of self-awakening that would not have been the same without your deeply touching support of myself and family along the way. I'll write again as I get closer to the door, but in the meantime, I just wanted to stop ... and thank each and every one of you with this little song: "How Sweet It Is" -- as performed by Julia Stone.

With all my Love,
Daniel

Please look at a powerful new Stand By Daniel video:

From a special supporter, "Ask your readers to exercise their positive power of intention in Daniel's favour. It can and does work."

For Those Who Can Help

Larry@StandByDaniel.com
or
OptimalHealthPress@gmail.com...(both addresses go in the same account)

ppd2

Larry Smith 9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-165 Vancouver, WA 98665-8986. This "suite" is simply a type of a post office box - with a street address.

Please Note: It is not possible for Daniel to have his own bank account ~ that's why, I his father, receive it for him. To be deposited for Daniel's and his family's use it needs to be made out to Larry Smith.

With Gratitude & Thankfulness
Larry Smith
Daniel's Father

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

LOUIS DANIEL SMITH on 6/29/2018 2:49:22 PM wrote
XXX, I will be leaving for the halfway house in Spokane on Monday. I wanted to thank you for being here along the journey. You have been a true friend and I will never forget you. I will look for you on the outside so we can reconnect. Love you my friend. Daniel

Daniel requires some assistance to re integrate after 3 years in prison and 2 years under house arrest.
He has a family that needs his leadership.

If able to assist please visit http://StandByDaniel.com and make a donation.

see other Daniel Smith videos on site, Youtube and around the web.

Daniel Smith sold Sodium Chlorite that kills most illness at little cost in short order.

Attachments
2725524_1417980186.7573_funddescription.jpg
2725524_1417980186.7573_funddescription.jpg (21.93 KiB) Viewed 22675 times
2725524_1417976373.4361_funddescription.gif
daniel_smith_family.jpg
2725524_1417803439.3202_funddescription.jpg
HIV PAT.jpg

KnowBuddy

Unread post by KnowBuddy »

Daniel leaves prison Monday for half way house

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Dear Friends & Family,

My Dad, Larry Smith, whom many of you have come to love and appreciate, who has been with me every day these last several years and whom I call my best friend, sadly had a stroke on Tuesday, August 7th. He is surprisingly coming back sooner than expected but is unable to answer emails at this time. He has always loved sending thanks to every one who sends a gift or encouraging word, but doing so at this time is just too taxing. My Dad has asked that everyone refrain from writing for the time being, but if you'd like to send an encouraging word or check in on him, please feel free to write me, his Son, Daniel, directly at standingbydad@gmail.com. I will do my very best to keep up. As many of you know, I am still in transition at a "halfway house" between prison and home. I hope to be home with my family next week and will then have better access than a cell phone to write. You have all been such a wonderful support to my family these several years and words could not begin to express the depth of our gratitude. Please keep my father in your prayers and I send more news as I have it.

With Love, Light, Laughter & Limitlessness.
Daniel

standbydaniel.com
please if able make a small contribution to Daniel Smith and Family, thank you.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make Health Great Again”