noticing can stop what is coming

Syrian Opinion piece

13&my$.02

Syrian Opinion piece

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

Truthers .... don't pay attention all the kabuki , The mission in Syria was to take down ISIS and the caliphate , it was not to be there like forever like Afghanistan ..... IMO DJT is allowing the ME to take control and handle Syria , that the new alliance of Israel, SA. UAE & Jordan will do what is necessary to make sure we do not have to go back there ......there are thorns to this alliance to watch out for in Turkey (one of the reasons Kashoggi was pushed so hard in the media ) and Iran( with helping out the PA & Yemen) but they are not are problems. We will always look out for our friends , we just are not going to involve ourselves unless warranted ...... Here is an article about what I am trying to say https://syrianobserver.com/EN/news/4701 ... syria.html ... Why was DJT trip to SA his first foreign trip so important , why did DJT walk a tight line with the Kashoggi case , because plans were already being worked out ..... Syria is not our war .... On the bright side by bringing troops home we will be saving $$$ and not exposing ourselves as much

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Your Nation Here”