noticing can stop what is coming

120-christians-slaughtered-by-muslim-herders-in-nigeria-media-silent/

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

Proof the msm puts much effort in leaving out something critically important. Kind of like a magic trick when magicians deliberately get your focus on something specific. Only, the msm practices Black Magik.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

most people fail to see that the Zionist commies who won all 20th Century wars gave us debt slavery killed Jesus wars unending also pit Muslims and Christians against each other while they do us all. Muslims are in their right mind to have the opinion of zionists that they do. Meanwhile Christians back up Zionist Israel..
who enslave us all thru debt slavery wars unending religion education media banking oil etc etc etc..

3 Religions.jpg
money.png
money.png (9.54 KiB) Viewed 25847 times
jewar (1).jpg

MORE
http://freedomforcenews.com/3-speeches/

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

• I don't think a lot of people know/knew about the 'Zionist' Jews; only that there are orthodox or unorthodox Jews.
  • Brainwashing brought to you by the Church Council, MSM, & the 'Education' system.
  • I can only speak for myself & my experience, & where I was raised, so here is how it went for me:
  • People who become Christians accept Jesus Christ but also accept Jews for not accepting JC as messiah b/c many churches drill in your head Jews are the chosen ones, chosen by G_d. (So, they're kind of 'off-limits') Ea. denomination has its own ideas.
  • Growing up, I learned mountains of information about different Christian denominations; that will, for sure, take up a lot of time.
  • Did a lot of research on my own in the '90s, even at interesting bookstores in LA but I couldn't find any text, chapter, book, monograph, that went beyond this bland, vague 'narrative' of Jews. (Even after coming across words/ideas/names to search but subsequent text lacked definition or clarification.)
  • Not even a liberal/hippie/Buddhist book store (with items no regular bookstore would put on their shelves) offered any useful text that provided a meaningful & satisfying explanation of what was missing but I didn't know enough to know it was missing...
  • Until a few years ago. So I've been playing catch-up that is going well but I know others (like you & that's a compliment) are way ahead of me so I very much appreciate the exchange of ideas, info, etc.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

the fact that Christians are taught to accept Jews as Gods chosen is exactly the Jew writing and controlling Christian beliefs..and very few Israelis have the blood about 3%,,and many Palestinians have the blood..
The Jew Zios who killed Jesus gave us Christianity.. a control construct from day 1 to obscure truth, create an external resource rather than an internal and to put themselves above all others claiming God chose them
God did choose them, to LEAVE ...
The homeland was taken away...all part of Jew victim hood stance the original victims the original leftists the original commies the original slave masters..

By controlling the beliefs of Christians and then pitting Muslims against Christians while feigning a Holier than Thou attitude...we are where we are today

There is no rocking chair God
So much of the teachings are false, misrepresentations
In His Image.. we are Nothing like that which created ALL. We can't even look after the garden much less create the bio and eco systems needed to support life, across a Universe.

Not only are we not alone, but we're barely above monkeys..we think very highly of ourselves but we are merely a GMO species created out of hominid and ET DNA some 250K years ago.
This is well documented in the Sumerian Records. The same records the Bush CHeney admin desperately tried to hide and destroy.
The invasion was not just for Oil but to destroy the found and hidden artifacts of our true origins which were recorded in Ancient Sumer/Iraq some 7K years ago of a time much earlier.

There was a much more advanced species than we are today who came and went, and created us to do the work/chores and entertain them..'

Giants is one example of things gone awry.

The whol;e rocking chair God is a deception to obscure our true origins and is a fairy tale at best.

Jesus is not the travel agent but an example of how we might live to better aspire to better things

Jesus was a 24 chromosome being.. a GMO being a "Virgin" birth
Those who created Adam/Us way back also sent a messenger we know as Jesus who was not the magical Unicorn..but one who had a deeper broader intellect and insights..
Jesus birthday btw is June 14-17 -1BC
Trump Birthday is June 14 46 iirc.

My birthday is same as Abrams but that does not make me Abram any more than DT is JC.

D1UUi14U4AAoUHz.jpg

For us to say we are so great and Gods image is same as a guppy stating it is created in image of bigger fish..

Image, means idea, thought. If I paint a picture, that is created in my image.

The Bible and Torah are based in/on the Sumerian record
Videos here http://FreedomForceNEWS/com/ao are still a very quick flash of the millions of Sumerian tablets left in Syria Iraq Middle East that the controllers want to destroy so we have to believe their BS lies about God Jesus and others...

Jesus walked/lived but has been taken out of context by controllers for ever..

Father is Field of experience
Son/Jesus the code of ethics we might adopt to better live this monkey ET DNA splice.

Those who created us fought bitterly as creating species is playing God..and it is against their religion to play God.
Yes evolution exists but not in way Darwin suggests..and Earth and its creatures were young and naturally occurring when they came and spliced DNA to create us for several reasons.

One must go back 6500 years, 14K years 25K 100K 250K to see this all. The mines in Africa are 250K years old.

whats-hiding-in-south-africa.pdf
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 685 times

Different Races and colors were created so they/we would know who belonged to which Ruler..
Earth was inhabited and many megaliths remain today in varying degrees of condition.
We didn't build the pyramids nor many of the megalithic structures above and covered over by time.

denisova Siberia.jpg

This "Life" is akin to a video game. We are in our Virtual bodies now, we are not here but come from Spirit plane to act out these ideas and lessons to teach soul direction.

Holographic Universe, Life Between Lives Dr Michael Newton are two more sources of information most are not ready for.

JourneyOfSouls.pdf
(1000.98 KiB) Downloaded 576 times

The 2nd coming is an internal recognition of the code of ethics or Spirit of Christ (People) and each of us channeling that code build the Spirit Body. The 2nd coming is within/internal and is not somebody flying down out of clouds but emerging from the midst of our own shadows..

The ZioJews are one race created that has a different set up. More intelligent, more narcissistic, more dangerous.. we dimwits..have at best 2/3 the brain capacity our creators had. Each GMO stage created different beings/races/talents and shortcomings. We are nowhere near a perfect species. Nor are we all created equal.

Ds1JDGBXgAEQc0u.jpg
Ds41An8WoAAXA5s.jpg
Ds41AnoXcAApRhS.jpg
DszxWRRXoAAN8P-.jpg

Some are better runners, some better inventors. Some are better at controlling the others.

3 Religions.jpg

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2 ... ou-to-see/

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-time ... es-of-god/

The TRUE JEWS are the Judeahites who have the blood but compromise about 3% of all Jews..where as Palestinians more have the blood than not
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... story.html

The Judeahites are the holders of the Torah and both the Torah and Bible are based on the end of the Sumerian Records.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Zios have manipulated Religion Banking Wars Education Media to protect them by creating a false narrative. They LAUGH at Christians who defend their Slave Masters,, the Zios.
Its "bad' to be anti Semitic and yet Semites are Arabs not Jews.. Jews have hijacked many terms..they are masters of deception and playing one against another.
The threat is the Jews who own Banking Government Media..COMMIES thru and Thru.

MORE

http://freedomforcenews.com/3-speeches/

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

UN/NWO/Zionists/Globalists/Communists all same different names

Attachments
BM6M4VuCYAA15ae.jpg
DbUmcl1VwAEtyfa.jpg
DcBvTxkUwAAZai5.jpg
DcmkpfAU0AAX7Ky.jpg