noticing can stop what is coming

Rev Signs Archive

RedpillTheWorld

If you've never studied The Revelation, you might want to take a look at this.

Unread post by RedpillTheWorld »

Revelation is a WILD book... so much symbolism. But I think there have been a lot of misunderstandings because so much was hidden from us. But NOW it is being REVEALED - as in DAILY REVELATIONS!! Daniel was actually told that much knowledge would be sealed until the end of the age. I believe we are seeing the TAKEDOWN of the Beast of Revelation. And after that.... 1000 years of peace!

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

I am very skeptical of "prophets". But retired firefighter, Mark Taylor, is different.
Here's the prophecy he wrote down in April 2011 that Donald Trump would be POTUS... long before President Trump announced, of course!

Donald= Ruler Trump= Outmaneuver, Victor, A Sound of Battle

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

REVELATION 11 New International Version (NIV)
The Two Witnesses

11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.
12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.
The Seventh Trumpet

15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign
The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

REVELATION 18
18 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”
Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’
Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.
Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

“Rejoice over her, you heavens!
Rejoice, you people of God!
Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
with the judgment she imposed on you.”
The Finality of Babylon’s Doom

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.

The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

I hope this video encourages you about what we are seeing...
The Bible tells of a worldwide "Beast" and False Prophet that cause incalculable suffering.
(Sounds like the NWO to me.) Please don't tell me there is worse beast after this one! LOL!

And this video shows that between the Battle of Armageddon and the Battle of Gog and Magog,
there are 1000 years of PEACE! The Millennial Reign of Christ!
With all of the symbolism, maybe we've been misdirected in Revelation... or worse, the enemy has infiltrated the seminaries to
cause us to stand down, and wait for an escape evacuation! Sounds just like what the enemy would do, so he could do his evil tricks!
I hope I'm right, because if I am, we are about to burst into 1000 years of peace STARTING

REVELATION 20
And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

REVELATION 19
The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

King of kings and Lord of lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Join me on Image
Image Image

NorthWoodDoc

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

08 Cry of a Tiny Babe.m4a
(14.15 MiB) Downloaded 685 times

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

RedpillTheWorld

Just like the "Wise Men" saw a star sign at Christ's birth, we had the Revelation 12 sign on Sept. 23, 2017! The NWO is over!

Brief Explanation of Revelation star signs
http://freedomforcenews.com/forum/viewt ... f7ade13e1d

"Briefer" Explanation of the Revelation star signs
http://freedomforcenews.com/forum/viewt ... 48e76ee6f6

"The Gospel in the Stars" by Dr. D. James Kennedy

Stellarium - Free open source planetarium for your computer.
http://stellarium.org/

Video on the Revelation 12 star sign on September 23, 2017
(I believe the "Rising Up"- is the Great Awakening we are seeing!)

Psalm 19
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... rsion=NKJV

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

This is playing out above us TODAY! The HEAVENS DECLARE the Glory of God!

"I saw a messenger in heaven

'Do to her as she has done to others.
Double her penalty for all her evil deeds.
She brewed a cup of terror for others,
brew twice as much for her.'" Rev 18

PLEIADES IS THE CUP in Taurus the Bull's heart.

The LORD is on a rampage to destroy those who have destroyed the earth!

taurus.PNG

Revelation 18 New Living Translation (NLT)
The Fall of Babylon

18 After all this I saw another angel come down from heaven with great authority, and the earth grew bright with his splendor. 2 He gave a mighty shout:

“Babylon is fallen—that great city is fallen!
She has become a home for demons.
She is a hideout for every foul[a] spirit,
a hideout for every foul vulture
and every foul and dreadful animal.
For all the nations have fallen
because of the wine of her passionate immorality.
The kings of the world
have committed adultery with her.
Because of her desires for extravagant luxury,
the merchants of the world have grown rich.”

4 Then I heard another voice calling from heaven,

“Come away from her, my people.
Do not take part in her sins,
or you will be punished with her.
For her sins are piled as high as heaven,
and God remembers her evil deeds.
Do to her as she has done to others.
Double her penalty for all her evil deeds.
She brewed a cup of terror for others,
so brew twice as much for her.
She glorified herself and lived in luxury,
so match it now with torment and sorrow.
She boasted in her heart,
‘I am queen on my throne.
I am no helpless widow,
and I have no reason to mourn.’
Therefore, these plagues will overtake her in a single day—
death and mourning and famine.
She will be completely consumed by fire,
for the Lord God who judges her is mighty.”

9 And the kings of the world who committed adultery with her and enjoyed her great luxury will mourn for her as they see the smoke rising from her charred remains. 10 They will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for you,
O Babylon, you great city!
In a single moment
God’s judgment came on you.”

11 The merchants of the world will weep and mourn for her, for there is no one left to buy their goods. 12 She bought great quantities of gold, silver, jewels, and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk, and scarlet cloth; things made of fragrant thyine wood, ivory goods, and objects made of expensive wood; and bronze, iron, and marble. 13 She also bought cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle, sheep, horses, wagons, and bodies—that is, human slaves.

“The fancy things you loved so much
are gone,” they cry.
“All your luxuries and splendor
are gone forever,
never to be yours again.”

15 The merchants who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
She was clothed in finest purple and scarlet linens,
decked out with gold and precious stones and pearls!
In a single moment
all the wealth of the city is gone!”

And all the captains of the merchant ships and their passengers and sailors and crews will stand at a distance. 18 They will cry out as they watch the smoke ascend, and they will say, “Where is there another city as great as this?” 19 And they will weep and throw dust on their heads to show their grief. And they will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
The shipowners became wealthy
by transporting her great wealth on the seas.
In a single moment it is all gone.”

Rejoice over her fate, O heaven
and people of God and apostles and prophets!
For at last God has judged her
for your sakes.

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a huge millstone. He threw it into the ocean and shouted,

“Just like this, the great city Babylon
will be thrown down with violence
and will never be found again.
The sound of harps, singers, flutes, and trumpets
No craftsmen and no trades
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of the mill
The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The happy voices of brides and grooms
For your merchants were the greatest in the world,
and you deceived the nations with your sorceries.
In your[f] streets flowed the blood of the prophets and of God’s holy people
and the blood of people slaughtered all over the world.”

Join me on Image
Image Image

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

It is good to see not all have been deterred from one of Creations languages. Math, science, chemistry..biology..micro to macro is all precise and predictable.
Those who went against good, long ago told people, Reading the Heavenly signs, the Celestially written script is bad to prevent regular people from the information available to those who can read the language.

RedPillthe World is our Modern Day Wisewoman..one of few today who can read and explain the scriptures message and correlate it with the events skyward and tie it into modern day experience.

There is much more revealed in the Celestial themes both past present and future for those able to see/hear/read.

Many other cultures also speak of these events playing out on Earth and in the heaven/s above. Some from 1000s of years ago as the Celestial script is like a clock, it can be wound back or forward. Today we have Stellarium to view the events, http://Stellarium.com and in Biblical times Daniel and others had visions. What is not yet well understood is how the ancients many 1000s of years ago knew of the Celestial influence/language/predictors and were able to map them accurately as we see in Stellarium/Revelations.

They key lies in the ancient megaliths worldwide that predate the flood, including the Pyramids, Stone Henge, 1000s of other pyramids worldwide. Who/whatever had the technology to cut those stones so precisely and fit them together 3X...were well aware of the Celestially written script later passed down to Biblical pages many today know fairly well.

We are Living in the end times, Revelations began Sept 23 /17

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

RedpillTheWorld

The LORD put the sun, moon, and stars in the heavens to let us know Signs, Seasons, Days, & Years… THIS IS NO DOUBT THIS IS THE JUDGMENT DAY OF THE NWO BEAST! YAHOOOOOO!!!

What in the World is Happening? pdf http://freedomforcenews.com/forum/viewt ... 6416#p1244

Revelation Thoughts http://freedomforcenews.com/forum/viewt ... c6416#p557

Genesis 1:4-19 14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Join me on Image
Image Image

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Save a copy of RedPilltheWorlds above video to share with friends and family.
HD 720p 50MB

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Herb GuitarLik jr

Unread post by Herb GuitarLik jr »

swa

Herb Guitarlik jr and the Al Gore Rhythm BANNED :mrgreen:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make Church Great Again”