noticing can stop what is coming

Marianne Williamson

Storm
Site Admin

Marianne Williamson

Unread post by Storm »

Marianne Williamson's formal announcement of her candidacy for the Democratic nomination for the Presidency in Los Angeles on January 28, 2019 / Join the evolution at Marianne2020.com

my thoughts

I'm 10 mins in now,
Most USers are unaware of this plan exposed 30? years ago, to which she
speaks but fails to make the connection to WHO is behind it all

I don't think she's up to date on what
is happening...Q...very leftist views, too emotional to lead in my
opinion. Q/DT/we are working to restore the Constitution which has been
subverted since at least WW2 if not before Fed Res 1913 bankers bill
1864 etc.

lotta talk in US but the only one/s I see doing anything are the Q
anons.

she's appealing to emotions but not delivering fact or solution. She
fails so far to recognize the PLAN I sent you links to earlier

re corp lobbyists, DT signed leg, no lobbying for 5 years after gov job.

she's living/speaking in the past..her hate/bias/emotion seems to be
blinding her from what is REALLY going on this VERY minute.
now half way thru, she's still failing to recognize the TRUTH of WHO is
running the world for 75+ years now...she's missing the level above
Washington who CONTROL Washington.

save the children? Lefties are legalizing abortion right up to moment of
birth, thats not the Churchy right wing legalizing abortion, they work
twds defunding planned parenthood/abortion 1M kids per year aborted.

lotta gaslighting

she's peddling the lies of WW2,

27:39 she's running for president, the more lefties do the better for
the right. The divide in democrat party across a huge field of
candidates...works in Trumps favor. So far the left has no candidate.

In my opinion of course.

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

My experience of Marianne Williamson comes from my interest in ACIM (A Course in Miracles). ACIM is not an easy-peasy subject which is why most who study it are basically both a student & a teacher the rest of their lives; additionally, there are (serious) study groups (and don't think they are anything like a Bible group). You can't fake ACIM like many fake Church or the Bible.

MW doesn't seem like a bad person but her audio/CD on ACIM left me very disappointed. I gave her another chance with one of her books (audio-book) but couldn't get very far. I don't like 'spiritual' people talking in circuitous, ambiguous ways. It's like some of those people, like her, don't really have a message or a clear intent and after a while I start to wonder if they understand their own subject matter and feel like I'm being hooked in with a desire to know more (thus buy more books, etc) but 'following' those kind of people always feels the same to me: an endless loop in frustration.

I could be wrong about her but it would take a lot to change my mind.

StormAnon wrote: Jan 31st, '19, 22:44

Marianne Williamson's formal announcement of her candidacy for the Democratic nomination for the Presidency in Los Angeles on January 28, 2019 / Join the evolution at Marianne2020.com

///////////////////
In my opinion of course.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

as U may have gathered, I'm notta big fan and frankly I find her kinda fraudulent. She speaks too fast seems to not BE what she is saying..just narrating..I find her empty and void of real prospect.

I only posted this as a good friend really likes her...sigh...and much of my post is a reply to friend..copy/paste here..

A course is Miracles...sounds fraudulent
Seems like people sell hope and deliver very little substance.
She's off my xmas list...

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

re ACIM, even Joe of the Secret doesn't know the timing, but I do.
And many of the wise have known in past and present what the future looks like.
3 wisemen followed starZ into Jerusalem 2020 years ago. Jesus born June 14 1BC..DT's DOB June 14 46...
but I digress
Few understand the fabric of energy.. and how celestial alignments or misalignment influence us wee ones in this plane of experience.

StormAnon.jpg

Planets are on a plane that harness/focus energy from the energetic grid behind and we act out the Celestially written script. The Occultists have known this for ever and hid it from view by saying "Thats bad, mmkay...the S guy put that there don't look, its bad..."

total BS

They have known the power of mass density w/in a vacuum for centuries if not longer.

We also know it on a smaller scale

Moon cycles, planting, hair cutting.. but one who understands the celestial masses and how they work, what their principles are.. have the edge/advantage.

Most have been taught to ridicule what IS... and embrace dis empowerment, wait for a rescue from outside rather than emanate that ethic taught long ago.

plan.png
plan.png (2.99 KiB) Viewed 103061 times
plan JC.jpg

Meanwhile those who control everyone and everything pit Muslims against Christians..

3 Religions.jpg
slave.jpg
money.png
money.png (9.54 KiB) Viewed 103061 times

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Mueller Indicted! @realDonaldTrump @michellemalkin @IngrahamAngle @seanhannity @marklevinshow @larryelder @MonicaCrowley - via @FreedomWatchUSA https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/mueller-indicted

the indictment pdf

190625-Jury Instructions Probable Cause_.pdf
(157.68 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
Attachments
D-GceIAX4AAjJ-B.jpg

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Zappa called it Long Ago

Frank Zappa Interview Collection 1967 - 1993 (10 Hours)

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

Concrete skyscraper without windows on 33 Thomas Street, NY

~ This concrete skyscraper was built by AT&T but apparently the NSA now owns it.
~ Very little is known about the inside of this building beyond the lobby.

• A detailed layout of the building's interior is in the attached document or at the link below.
  • This information is based on the document's original purpose of installing sprinklers.
  • Sprinkler distribution warrants a detailed layout of the building.

https://anonfile.com/l4Bd8f35n2/ATT-NSA ... -61pgs_pdf

Attachments
ATT-NSA-33-Thos-St-Plans-Sept-2014-61pgs.pdf
PDF format; 61 pages
(11.27 MiB) Downloaded 731 times

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Those who created us 250K years ago and left 6500ish years ago left us to our own devices w/maybe a program or two installed on our psyche.. disinfo like religion, comes to mind but also the jewish usury program of debt slavery. My point, we childish assholes have been left to our own devices. Will we survive ourselves? I'm not too sure.U can review parts of this by viewing Don Schorns elder god theory on youtube or my video tab in forum.

Yes those who own everything OWN everything inc joogle jewtube etc...its the same problem Hitler was up against. See Communism by back door, Youtube or websearch or is on my main page FreedomForceNEWS.com as is the Brennan vid and more.

Now don't get me wrong, Jesus lived but was not the sparkly Unicorn many claim...

lets recap.
Who Killed Jesus?
And who been running religion ever since?
Exactly!

The Torah and Bible both based in Sumerian records, see Origin of Species and a few other similar threads in my forum some really good info on who we are who created us why...
Now the Judeahites who are the holders of the Torah, turns out they and I have a similar belief where JC is concerned. Lived, notta Unicorn. That said Jesus blood analyzed 1980s came back 24 chromosomes. 23 Mary 1 paternal, the Y chromosome.
We have 46 as 2 are fused from the genetic splice done to create us some 250K years ago all accounted for in great detail in the Sumerian records.

Of interest starchildproject.com is the skull of a Grey ET recovered Mexico 1930s, is about 800 years old and also 24 chromosomes...
We also have a few reptilians recovered and cat scanned/xrayed
So I posit that they who created us, also created Jesus..dropped him off in Mary's womb and while capable of some extra insights, notta Unicorn...
The video on main page FreedomForceNEWS.com down a bit Cataclysmic find video covers Jesus blood recovered 1980s.

Also in origins in forum we have the video on the 1000s of 10K year old + artifacts that clearly show Grey ET interacting w/people and a child exchange program where a sphere is returned to man for the child. Is that what is in the baskets of the Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Most people will only look at the past 2650 years, back to Moses time.
But that is a mere 1% of our History, time here.
The other 99% is negated censored hidden rebuked but much is in the Sumerian records inc the GMO manipulation of bringing our species about. Sumer, is now Iraq and they went to Iraq not just for the oil but to destroy the evidence known and hidden of who we really are in order for them to install their 1 world religion.

Humans are superstitious beings who need religion...I am not one of them though.

We all may be feeling a little frail these days.. seems to be a theme everywhere.
Both my parents gone, my LT X also gone, several friends gone...

U R correct, most people are way dumbed down..and can't see the light for the trees...I try not talk to anyone about things unless I know they are already aware. I'm not interested in saving anybody too stupid to figure it out on their own...as high as we think of ourselves, we are a very caustic arrogant species with limited brain ability and as mentioned prior, I'm not sure we have what it takes to survive ourselves. WE seem bent on hacking each other rather than building each other up.. We're despicable.. in a word.

Election rigging has been going on for decades.
The Right wing is growing in US, don't know about Canada.. I think in general we're too dumb to figure it out...
70M voted DT, 57M voted HRC
w/walkaway and other episodes, the dimwit party is diminishing while the RW party grows.

No one has what it takes to legitimately challenge Trump..and they're working hard to rig the 2020...20K people attend these DT rallies...200 people attend the DumbMochracy rallies.

Check out the Kate Mazz pages as well on main page.
She averted an assassination attempt last year.

My concern is not so much DT not winning 2020 as Justaine getting back in 2019. I'm not sure Canadians are bright enough to understand what is and has been occurring over many decades.
Canadians seem too busy enabling the system crushing us all thru taxes, mortgages and the debt slavery paradigm.

https://capforcanada.com/justin-trudeau ... mmigrants/

PistolPetesPony

Unread post by PistolPetesPony »

Thanks, there probably were more, didn’t do a necropsy.

Read this! https://theamericanreport.org/2019/09/2 ... ral-flynn/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”