q_confirms_v2_anon_made.jpg
trump_twitter_hack_Q_confirm_10_hours_before.png

_ff

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

Post 952 states @[19] 1st
@[3]1st
The Link

This is the part I want to talk about on Fox news @ night(03/16/18) in the 35th minute the reporter says something that catches my ear [19] individuals have been terminated at the FBI since March of last year and March of this year , and then tonight McCabe gets fired . Now in normal terms yes McCabe might be #2 at the FBI....however he is the [3]rd holdout firing ...So the link is the 19 individuals and McCabe at the FBI...... now couple with the Adam Housely tweets post I put up tonight ...... the 1st one to have criminal charges is going to be Andrew McCabe ........ the 19 have given evidence against him .

13&my$.02

Q post

Attachments
Screenshot (1222).png
Screenshot (1223).png

RedpillTheWorld

Unread post by RedpillTheWorld »

Enki shows how to go to 8ch.net and get research, plus he tells SES and exposes intel the elite obviously do not want us to know.
So YT shut down his entire channel! GET P###ED! GET LOUD! BE HEARD!
https://d.tube/#!/v/enki74/98512lqw

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

How bad is the corruption?

Attachments
Q post decoded 953.PNG

Join me on Image
Image Image

RedpillTheWorld

starts with "Last hope "

Attachments
Q post decoded 953 part 2.PNG

Join me on Image
Image Image

13&my$.02

Q said watch the news [4am]...... i have included his brothers tweets too

Attachments
Screenshot (1288).png
Screenshot (1297).png
Screenshot (1298).png

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

File (hide): ad278968fce6cb2⋯.png (583.83 KB, 645x909, 215:303, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

[–]
▶QMap PDF Anonymous 01/21/18 (Sun) 21:35:50 9bebc0 No.122807[Reply][Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

Latest version

QClearanceArchive Link: http://irc.qclearancearchive.net/02.%20 ... 07.5.0.pdf

Alt. Links:

Archive of the previous versions: http://irc.qclearancearchive.net/?dir=0 ... %20Backups

Version #: 7.5.0

CONTACT

Email: iambecauseweare@protonmail.com

Twitter: https:// twitter.com/1ambecauseweare

PREFACE

Hello World.

QMap PDF Anon here o7

The purpose of this thread is to help me, therefore to help everyone, to update the QMap PDF.

I wanna trigger that lovely autism power to help me out to fill in the blank part of the PDF.

''As you all know, I created the QMap PDF not only to log every Q posts, to source them and so,

but I also wrote it in a way that it would be readable by normies, so they have access to it, with news, links, comments and what so ever.''

(((YOU))) HELP (((ME)))

How to help me out

• Spread the QMap anywhere you can <3

• Share the news links relevant to the Q posts that you feel should be in the QMap PDF.

• Point out errors, faggotery, 404 links, missing links, w.e you found that seems wrong/incorrect/incomplete in the PDF.

• Share graphics that are missing and could be usefull.

• Share ideas, what's missing to the QMap PDF ?

• Spread the QMap PDF everywhere, even on normies websites, on kekbook or where ever you want, I'm not your mom.

PLEASE DO NOT

Shills gonna shill. But past over that, please only share relevant information, not unconfirmed shit.

——————————————————–

I'm willing to answer questions, if you got any ?

Much love,

I am Because We Are

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Mar 23 2018 13:14:06 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 461
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.
GREEN_CASTLE.
Stage_5:5[y]
Q

13&my$.02

Pulled off twitter

Attachments
Screenshot (1354).png
Screenshot (1355).png
Screenshot (1356).png
Screenshot (1357).png

US13

Unread post by US13 »

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/13/politics ... index.html Opps ,did CNN fuck up and write a story ahead of time without knowledge

RedpillTheWorld

NASA LIES. NASA LIES. NASA LIES.
STEALS FROM US. STEALS FROM US. STEALS FROM US.
LAUGHS AT US. LAUGHS AT US. LAUGHS AT US.
repeats.

Zoom Photo of Venus using Nikon P900 camera.

Attachments
Venus Zoom.png
Venus Zoom.png (212.6 KiB) Viewed 13715 times
q - distance to closest star.PNG

Join me on Image
Image Image

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

the closest star is 93Million miles away, we know it as the Sun.

Religion lies...

....as we go I will be revealing the benefit of 5 decades of research. I have given a wee snippet, a glimpse into the evidence and History of who we are today in the moon venus mars topic. As my research is going to directly contrast many of your belief systems, please do not take it as an attack against you personally. Much of what I have come to know/learn/understand is not supported in the few pages rewritten, mistranslated, misrepresented...you say NASA lies? Religion is a fraud. Religion has lied to us for 1000s of years..we are not really capable of understanding who/what/why created ALL as we see a very narrow slice of what IS. We see and hear only a small spectrum of light and sound. There is 100X? !000X more going on than we see or are able to recognize.

Humans have chosen religion and magical beings to explain the things we'll never understand in this capacity of very low level intelligent beings. I give us a 2/10 in regards to our intelligence...we think too 'flat' we want linear explanations , flat reasoning in an experience that is a sphere...we are so unintelligent we want Flat Earth explanations for the Round experience Life is. btw Life, is merely an experience, it is not even real by some standards...Religion speaks of Heaven and afterlife. Consider that "IF" the Universe is 14 Billion years old, how insignificant 75 years is.. we spend 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of our 'lives' dead. More accurately, we spend most of our existence in the ethers, the spirit world which is not here...this is a construct...a video game, a virtual reality in which we play our games of experience in the field of experiential study. We have the research IN on this and many other things worth discussing. Post 2012 EVERYTHING we think we know will be torn down and this includes religion which is far too B&W far too linear and far too misrepresented to 'hold water'. Please do not take my words as an attack. If you want to Red Pill the World.. are you ready to find out something you believe is not exactly as its told/taught/suggested? People are not ready for 10% of available research..much less 100%...This life, we beings are a GMO being created for a specific purpose...to tend fields and domestic duties as well as mining, not given the longevity gene and the key to longevity is within some of the tech worth researching/involved in.

Ormus and C60 our closest tools to unlock longevity etc. We can see in our DNA the splice of our hominid forest DNA and the coupling of another DNA. There is no "junk" DNA, there is no accident..the History of who we are, how we were created lay in Iraq and ancient Sumer. The US went to Iraq not just for the Oil but to destroy the ancient record/s and evidences in order to perpetuate the fraud of religion by removing the truth of who we are. Consider that GMO beings, the clones of others today, have consciousness, as do we. Consciousness is available to ALL beings...GMO clones etc included.

YES, this time was forecast, not only by Revelations authors but by other cultures long before JC came to town.

Religion/Bible has discovered/revealed some THEMES of what this experience is but it is far short of the truth of who we are, why we came into being, why we were to be destroyed and why for 10K years or so, we've more less been left on our own. LIFE is like a University course. A curriculum denotes the themes and topics and some of that lies within the pages many know well.. those pages might be "math" but it certainly isn't algebra. The stories and pages are the elementary explanations and for most of the population the elementary level is still too complicated for their level of ability. Pretty much EVERYTHING is a lie.. Prepare yourself for things that may not fit your belief system. The saying , Can not see Forest for Trees...we NEED to back out to 40K feet. There is a much bigger story unrecognized due to the construct and control paradigm of the past 1000s of years.

The Christ consciousness within IS the ethic in which we must align ourselves. Survival depends on it. The way too literal meanings, may not play/pan out as many hope/wish/think. There are many misrepresentations within the English and KJV publications.

I will offer you this.

JC does not come out of a cloud...its more akin to rising out of the mist...out of swamp gas if you will..the consciousness, within, rises out of the mist...of our own clouded/cloudy/obstructed ego filled vision...Consciousness is the field, the wave energy...that we receive and transmute/transform into experience. It is now time to take the Pisces age and distill it down to an ethic, (Christ consciousness) so as we go fwd into Aquarius we have the proper code of ethical conduct in our every move, each stroke and stride we make as a species REQUIRES we have this ethic, code, in place. And because we are receivers of Consciousness...it will BE.

We can not force an ear of corn to grow...it grows on its own terms and we can not force this ethic or consciousness. It will arrive on time everytime. We can not stop the train, we can only ignore it. If we are that ignorant of a species, and we may be, then it is possible what happened to Tiamat will happen to Earth. Life will continue on elsewhere as it always has..but the question remains, is Mankind kind enough to survive or are we simply too caustic too dangerous too infantile to make the grade.

13&my$.02

Some tweets from the border yesterday

Attachments
Screenshot (1395).png

Reba64

Unread post by Reba64 »

Mar 28 2018 00:03:07 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 462
Why did Kim travel to China?
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What changed?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
Think logically.
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
Think KGB.
US, China, N Korea [3].
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q

Mar 28 2018 00:06:34 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 463
STAY STRONG!
STAY TOGETHER!
WE STAND WITH YOU!
OFFLINE FOR A REASON.
ENJOY THE SHOW.
Q

Mar 28 2018 00:09:48 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 464 seal-team-6-punisher.jpg

Mar 28 2018 00:32:40 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 465
What does the house cleaning represent?
We always knew.
Final stage.
What does NK represent?
Threat.
Safeguard.
Insurance.
POOF!
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
Q

Mar 28 2018 00:35:38 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 466
Who else was at the meeting in China?
LIVE from CHINA.
Operation.
Window.
Clean.
Purpose.
Future proves past.
Everything has meaning.
Q

Mar 28 2018 00:42:33 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 815814
PARKLAND is a DISTRACTION.
PARKLAND was specifically organized & designed to DISTRACT [TEST] - watch the news.
ACTORS are ACTING.
FAKE.
NO POWER.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THOSE PLAYING THE GAME [ALL].
GUNS ARE SAFE.
TRUST THE PLAN.
Q

Mar 28 2018 00:43:29 (EDT) Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 815836

Free Flynn
Mar 28 2018 00:45:17 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 815876
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Mar 28 2018 10:22:04 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8c2307 818800 83139841-57B9-47B5-8FA6-D….jpeg

Notice any similarities?
We are talking to you.
Trust the plan.
Q

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”