noticing can stop what is coming

Ron Wyatt Jesus and Beyond

Storm
Site Admin

Ron Wyatt Jesus and Beyond

Unread post by Storm »

In 1980 Ron Wyatt discovered the arc of the Covenant, the Mercy seat with Jesus blood on it and other artifacts hidden 550 years before the crucifixion hidden in a cave, covered with stone and forgotten till Ron's arm went out and his mouth said, There lies the Arc of the Covenant while walking in Jerusalem one day.

Ron also discovered Noahs Ark, Moses Camp on Mount Sinai, Red?Dead sea crossing, and many other Artifacts of the Biblical record/s.

Ron on GIANTS

Kent Hovind on Ron Wyatt

Ron at the site

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

whats going on in the world today. You've likely had more time than I to look in. Web building, code writing..learning phpBB language...The stars have aligned and Rev started Sept 23/17, apparently 40 days past blood moon Jan 31 we enter another phase or era. That is 4 days out. I'm not as up on Biblical scripture as most yet my new team mate and web partner can pretty much recite the pages...verbatim. So I've been challenging with what I know outside of the pages that not so much denies the pages, more like qualifies some of the pages. Christians seem to hear see and know only in B&W and I am living a full technicolor experience.

Christians seem unaware and uninterested in the discoveries of Ron Wyatt, Arc Covenant, Ark Noah, Dead Sea crossing, Moses camp and many other Artifacts of the Biblical pages now recovered and in our possession.

As they have only one book and one book is ALL they will read..I am likening it to the Dr Suess series.
Green Eggs and Ham in particular. I only read that one book, that is all the books I need to read and now I know eggs and ham are green and there's nothing that will change my mind about that, I read ONE book and ONE book is all I need to know. Meanwhile someone who didn't read the Green eggs and ham novel actually broke open an egg and slaughtered a pig. Turns out the evidence suggests eggs are yellow and clear, and pigs are pink. Who knew. SO I took this evidence to the green eggs and hammers and said Hey The Creator gave me eggs and ham for breakfast yet they are not green so I threw them away.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Signs, Feast of Purim, now passed early March 2018

a MUST read re the Stars signs. Just like how the Three Wise Men knew Baby Jesus was coming and watched the Heavens for 600 years for the Signs, Here is the decode of recent Celestial signs and events by a brilliant author who understands the signs in the Heavens above scheduled for this Time long forecast. Forecast 1000s of years ago by Ancient scribes and ancient Civilizations including the Ancient Red Haired Elongated Skull People , not our species who lived 1000s of years maybe longer, this is a MUST read for those alive in End Times today

Stellarium is a Celestial Observational tool in real time you can also over lay the zodiac and also replay events past present and future and is the program used in the Secondary Signs video above

http://stellarium.org/
While I have not yet had opportunity to view this video I hear its very good as well

The End Times have arrived but there is much clean up to do from the last many 1000s of years.

To the Future!

NorthWoodDoc

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

the bone tech likely comes from the red haired elongated skull people who seldom died, the few who did (die) skulls and bones found are NOT Human. 2 not 3 skull plates, 50% more brain capacity, different jaw.

Some of the information is going to challenge your belief system, so buckle up...its why you want to understand the work Ron Wyatt, Gaston Nasseans and many others are involved w/re healing, longevity and FACT.

JC blood 24 chromosomes not 46 we humans have.

The DNA we are, is manipulated DNA, the junk DNA is not junk, it is truncated, and the genetic splice of who we are is VERY VERY evident to those who can see.
The Biblical tales are the Dr Suess versions of what is a much bigger broader truer version of who we are. That Truth is buried in Vatican, Alexandria, Mayan, Iraq and so much more.
The immaculate conception can be seen in the JC blood.
23 Mary 1 Paternal chromosome, we get 23 form each parent. Total 46.

The ORMUS bone healing and longevity tech comes from 100s of 1000s if not millions of years ago from (I believe based on decades or research) the Red Haired elongated skull peoples. They spliced their DNA and the forest hominid DNA, and we HAVE the data, we have the records 6500 years old of the History dating far further back than 6500 years. That information was scribed over 40 days and 40 nights so we have the record the Red Haired Elongated Peoples have left us as we are now on our own. At least for now.

Their Mission that spanned about 500K years completed in the last 10K years and the evidence of them and their tech lies within the Great Many Ruins around the globe. The tech that cut stones that perfectly fit together. The several levels of that tech. As cataclysmic events occurred on Earth, these structural stones were cast down, recut and reassembled. Some of these structure were platforms for their ships. Rome is built upon one of them.

How and why and who is all recorded and yet deliberately left out of the biblical suess version.

We slaves race were created for a specific purpose and not given the longevity gene. As well other areas of DNA were truncated. We are the bastard children genetic manipulation of the Red haired elongated and the forest hominid is my assessment of the data.

They knew about Evolution and had to speed it up on our young planet in order to achieve their end goals. They fought furiously over playing God,as it was forbidden for them to play God and yet they did. That is why there is a mean god and a loving god in early versions because the two god brothers fought over us. One wanted us abominable bastards dead while the other who created us loved his project of slave race beings which was 1st gestated in the hominid w/o desired results, later gestated in the top female scientist of there team and we get the 1st Adamu which is NOT who we are today. I would posit the African Race is as close to Adamu as any and one can see the different races have different abilities as each was created for a different reason or Master.

There is much more info out there that explains who what why than any of the magical explanations within the Biblical versions.Genesis is a very short story of the story offered you here.The past 2000 years and longer has been about manipulating us. We were to perish in the flood, remove all of our bastard race but Enki's Son known as Noah to Biblicals, was given the knowledge that the flood was coming and to build an ark. He didn't house two of each, he housed the DNA of each species

It was after the deluge 12K years ago that the hateful bro/god realized we bastard cousins did have value...now others already had valued us for our high sex drive and the story U know as fallen angels mating with daughters of men is again misunderstood according to the research I and many others have done.

Because of the DNA manipulations, Adamu was the first, you know as Adam BUT that is not who we are today. Lets say that Adam/u was 50 50 blood. I estimate today and around the days of Giants the blood line we are is 85% them and the details of how and why is available to those who seek it. I have known parts of this and researched since 72ish, maybe longer.

The 'fallen' who came from what was a habitat on Mars and you can see the face on Mars today was called out long ago as being there, those lonely workers of THEM came here and mated, on a Spring break. Giants the result.

The History of who we are is hidden by Religion..Church and Biblical adherence. One must look beyond one book to see the bigger picture otherwise when we read the Suess version of green eggs and ham, we reject any eggs and ham not green.

The benevolent God, gave us the ability to understand the stars...we are not the only 'intelligent' beings, and we are FAR from real intelligence. We are very low on the intelligence totem pole. Often because we refuse to look beyond our comfort zone. The animal aspect of us is very prevalent and even dominant still as we are only 250K old species where as other species have had millions of years to grow their consciousness. Imagine mating our 'intelligence' with that of a gerbil and we have a fair comparison. The "GerMan" will retain many animal characteristics and be perplexed by the higher abilities available to the lower life animal vibration.

There is no missing link. We are a genetically modified being, a creature of the wild upgraded for a purpose using far advanced technology and DNA. It was not easily done and was met with many challenges and failed 'experiments'.

RH- blood means no monkey blood. That means we did not originate from Monkey. More accurately we did not ALL come from the RH Monkey DNA. There are several species/races/versions of Humans and we are not ALL equal. Thats not one is better, its like Cars, blue red green, all same, but different w/different features options abilities. Some are 4x4s some are Mercedes there are reasons for that.

We can lead a human to knowledge, we can not make them think.

You have just been redpilled as to our origins according to data far older than the Biblical version. Jesus was not white, did not speak English. They didn't even have vowels in those days. The Bible is not 100% accurate and we KNOW of mistranslations, misrepresentations.

I'm sure it conflicts with what you believe and what you want to believe. And I am NOT asking you to believe what I believe I think I know from the decades of research well beyond the text pages of the misunderstood Bible. All we can do is prod and poke and say HEY, Theres more to it than that. And its up to YOU...to find your own conclusions to the information hidden from most. But one HAS to look at it to determine its validity. Not looking is not a valid answer. Denying there is Algebra does not negate the Algebra equations.

The information does not exactly and completely disqualify the Biblical Suess version. It does however add a LOT of context depth and color to a lot of misinformation/lies within the simplified belief system many are so familiar with. There is a MUCH Bigger Story that has been denied us by the system of control many 1000s of years.

We are warned about false idols. Post 2012 EVERYTHING we think we know will be torn down and rebuild for it is built upon a false foundation. This includes but is not limited to, Government, Banking/Monetary, Medicine, History, Church AND Religion.

This Age has been predicted further back that the Prophets of the Bible by cultures who never heard of JC or the King James Bible, who never spoke English or saw a white person.

Q asks us to expand our thinking. 40,000 feet. To those who cry,"We NEED 100% disclosure" Ya'll are not ready for 10%. The information as to who we are is a great example of the information already available is ignored. Almost 100% ignored.Medicine, banking etc all available now, unread unfixed.

Those who created us left us a record of the account as told to scribes 6500 years ago in Sumeria. Sumer is now Iraq. The US went there not only for the Oil, but to destroy the known and unknown evidences of who we really are in order to control and manipulate us thru Religion and false representation of who created us.

We did not evolve. We were genetically modified into existence.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

I was called, in several ways. The Rev 12 Video a few posts up calls out my birth name at 16:40 and the meaning is interesting. This is where Mercury was the day I was given my Marching Orders. Mercury is/was the 1st Messenger. See Vid and scribd docs above for details

Oct 31 17.PNG

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

{19DB21F5-976A-4FD4-8DB6-8B67C4B99913}.jpg

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

I hacked in the back door of your computer using the HRC chip and the CIA tools...apparently took Noah and Sons, the ark builders of the day 100 years to build. I am interested to know how well this version aligns with Ron Wyatts discovery on the Mt Arafat. As well, how many man hours to build a vessel like this? So many Questions...

NorthWoodDoc

Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet. From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men. The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians. Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'buddha' The biography of Jesus, as detailed in the Gospels, contains a puzzling gap. After 12-year-old Jesus’s visit to the Temple in Jerusalem in Luke 2, in the following chapter Jesus reappears at “about 30 years of age.” What happened in that roughly 18-year time interval, which spans Jesus’ adolescence and young adulthood, is one of the most intriguing mysteries in history.

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

NorthWoodDoc

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

John Aziza
Published on Oct 29, 2017
This is the original Ron Wyatt Ark of the Covenant video. We hope you enjoy it! Check out our ministry hisperfectbride.com to learn more about us.
Category
People & Blogs

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make History True Again”