Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

According to SuperStation95 sources in New York, below is purported to be an e-mail from Huma Abedin to her brother, seized from Anthony Weiner's laptop:

Code: Select all

>> ON SEPTEMBER 03, 2016 AT 8:57 PM. HUMA ABEDIN @YAHOO.COM WROTE:
>> SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY, HASSAN. YES, LET ME
>> TELL YOU ABOUT HER. THE WOMAN IS SO ODD, SO STARVED FOR
>> VALIDATION, SO TORMENTED AND VAIN IT IS A CONSTANT
>> SURPRISE TO ME THAT ANYONE TAKES HER SERIOUSLY.
>> EVERYONE ON THE TEAM KNOWS HOW UNWELL SHE IS, BUT
>> THEY’RE MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER TO SEE HER WIN. THIS
>> WOMAN THAT HAS A DOZEN SEIZURES A DAY. THIS GODLESS
>> SHRIEKING MALCONTENT PASSED OUT IN HER MEDICAL VAN.
>> THIS WALKING CADAVER. SHE’S NONFUNCTIONAL. HASSAN,
>> NOBODY CARES. WE SOBER HER UP FOR SPEECHES AND
>> INDULGE THE PRESS CORPS WITH CHEAP SENTIMENT. THE FIRST
>> FEMALE PRESIDENT. THE LAST GLASS CEILING, ETC. THEY TRIP
>> OVER THEMSELVES LINING UP BEHIND HER. SURELY THEY KNOW
>> IT IS NOT HER THEY’RE GETTING. IT’S THE ONE IN THE CORNER,
>> THE QUIET HELPER, YOUR SISTER HUMA. YOU ASKED ME ONCE
>> HOW I DID IT. HOW DID I TAKE THE CASTLE? HASSAN, I DIDN’T
>> TAKE IT, THEY GAVE IT TO ME. YES, THERE WAS A COST. I WILL
>> ADMIT, SUBJECTING MYSELF TO AW AND WJC
>> IS MORTAL TORTURE. BUT I DO IT
>> GLADLY, BROTHER, EVERYTHING THEY ASK OF ME, HOWEVER
>> SICK AND DEPRAVED. I DO IT, AND I SMILE, REJOICING AT THE
>> THOUGHT OF WHOSE GLORY I SERVE.

EDITOR'S NOTE: In the email above "AW" is likely meaning Anthony Weiner, and "WJC" is likely meaning William Jefferson Clinton

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

bear with the robo presenter, the info presented is valid

Julian Goldman
Published on Nov 3, 2016
Huma Abedin Documentary
Huma Mahmood Abedin (born July 28, 1976) is an American political staffer who serves as vice chairwoman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President of the United States. Prior to that, Abedin served as the deputy chief of staff to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from 2009 to 2013.

Abedin was the traveling chief of staff and served as assistant for Clinton during Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election. She is married to Anthony Weiner, a former U.S. Representative from New York, while legally separated from him following revelations of Weiner's sexting scandals.
In a letter dated June 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress—Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Trent Franks of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas J. Rooney of Florida, and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia—claimed that Abedin "has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations."[25][26][27] The five members of Congress alleged that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance."

The claims in the letter were generally rejected and were labeled by some as conspiracy theories. The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid," a "baseless attack," and a "smear."[25] The letter was also criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim member of Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible."Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying: "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government....These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[29] Bachmann's former campaign manager Ed Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest", and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter, calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories.huma abedin anthony weiner

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Islam”