noticing can stop what is coming

QAnon- Are END TIMES REALLY going to get WORSE? or maybe BETTER?! (Matthew 24-25)

RedpillTheWorld

QAnon- Are END TIMES REALLY going to get WORSE? or maybe BETTER?! (Matthew 24-25)

Unread post by RedpillTheWorld »

Is it possible that "End Times" teaching on Worldwide Destruction was misinterpreted?
What if it is only WORSE for the Beast NWO? And BETTER for us!!! Worth a look...

Matthew 24 & 25, Daniel 9:27

Recognition of State of Israel - Fig Tree Budding
https://trumanlibrary.org/israel/palestin.htm

Join me on Image
Image Image

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... story.html
Zionist Jews are relentless in spreading their misleading, self-serving, malicious and false propaganda in order to deceive the American public so they will continue to support Israel blindly.

Fear Mongering has been the weaponized tool against fools long time...
Mayan Prophecy was misconstrued to state End of World 2012, Maya never said that though. Same is happening in the manipulations of the Word. Those who killed Jesus also control the narrative on what we are reading believing today on a number of topics.

Jerusalem is NOT in Israel, it is Palestinian territory and those people are within their right to be outraged by America and Israel STEALING THEIR HOMELAND.

jews_stealing_palestine.png
IsraelUShowwouldyoufeel.jpg
SMALL_map-i_unpartition.jpg
SMALL_map-i_unpartition.jpg (15.93 KiB) Viewed 7798 times
SMALL_map-ii_palestine-shrinking.jpg
SMALL_map-ii_palestine-shrinking.jpg (20.89 KiB) Viewed 7798 times

Those who killed Jesus also control the Media, Banking, Education, Government, History and RELIGION>>>

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Khazarian Mafia”