noticing can stop what is coming

Khashogi Truther

13&my$.02

Re: Khashogi Truther

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

I find it interesting that after I posted a tweet , how Khashoggi's death and the press pushing it reminds me of what kinda happened 30 years ago with the overthrow of the Shah of Iran (meaning the outrage towards a ME country being friendly with the USA) she posts this Tweet which makes me state this Turkey is trying to cause more ME conflict , it started over two years ago and the puppet in the mix is the CIA and their outlets are WaPO and CNN

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

So if MBS gets removed , who gets put in ...... If you look at Iran 30 years ago the Shah of Iran was a friend to the USA , a silent coup forced him out and a hand picked Khomeini was the one to lead this , and took the country from being western civilization friendly ....and we have had problems with them ever sense ..... My spidey senses say the CIA has a area in Iran .... So I go to the fact which two press agencies pushed the death quickly CNN and WaPo (CiA friendly) What was the first foreign trip DJT took , it was to SA , what was discussed there , a new cyber agency to track what is happening in the ME , what countries did SA start to work with , Israel and Jordan, what areas now have extreme Islam , turkey , who do they cooperate with secretly Iran ...... the more and more you look at it ... you see they (CIA, & war mongers) want a destablized area ... why , whats in that are that produces a lot of $$$ , OIL , what has DJT been trying to keep low , OIL , who just pulled out of OPEC ,Qatar..... the more you look the more ?'s pop up ...something stinks here

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make Journalism not Propaganda Again”