noticing can stop what is coming

Long Version of Genesis

NorthWoodDoc

Long Version of Genesis

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

The Lost Book of Enki, written on clay tablets 6500 years ago in ancient Sumer/Sumeria tells a much longer and detailed version of Genesis than the current much much shorter version offers in the KJVersion.

There appears to be much more info available today to seekers of who/what/why we are

below are a few books found online that may illuminate seeking minds after all Daniel said there would be things hidden till the end of the time. That time is NOW and the info is now readily available to any who seek it.

Lost Book of Enki.pdf
(945.15 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
whats-hiding-in-south-africa.pdf
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 768 times
Zecharia Sitchin - The End of Days.pdf
(5.83 MiB) Downloaded 533 times
The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 541 times
slave-species-of-god.pdf
(3.77 MiB) Downloaded 3140 times
Lost Book of Enki.pdf
(945.15 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
LBoE.pdf
(945.15 KiB) Downloaded 566 times
12thPlanet.pdf
(665.41 KiB) Downloaded 1940 times

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

NorthWoodDoc

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

The whats hiding in South Africa... is the remains of the Gold Mining expeditions 250,000 years ago...and while I don't want to ruin the ending for you...we may have been created as a slave species to tend fields, cook, clean and service the "Men" sexually. Given a high sex drive so we would reproduce quickly as we are all too easily broken. At same time we were held back the longevity gene during the splice of DNA to create the slave species. This DNA manipulation is described in great detail within the pages of Enki.

1st a clay bowl and the ovum returned to the Forest Hominid, eventually the 1st Adamu was born to the top female scientist of the creators of the slave species.

The legend of the giants and fallen Angels has a much different explanation in Enki...which assists us in understanding who we are what we are, who created us and why.

Fact or Fiction it is a fascinating and deep look into our past

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

QDragonelle
@Dragonelle
6m
·
@FreedomForceNews
E.din means simply grassy knoll.. or plain.
Then where to start with the rest.?
Sa. Tan = adversary , accuser

In ancient court systems the king was the advocate of the people...he could not accuse, therefore they hired some one to accuse people to be brought before the king for his justice. In other words the DA...a lawyer...
Yes enlil was called the great Sa.tan.
But I very much differ from this narritive when it comes to rather these people were serpent like. Naggas. Or the meaning of yah weh or ..Enki means Lord earth...its a title not a name, just as Enlil is a title not a name. Here us where it gets confusing. These entities half brothers had different names in each society, reportedly 50 names a piece, yet there is always a good one and a bad one.. or kind one and stern one...
Enki's name was reportedly Ea pronounced Yah. It means water...which is where earth gets its name. Ea water th world. EA and his wife were the entity known as Yah Weh.
Enlil which means lord or the air or commander. We are not told his name. He is called El shaddi lord of the mountain, is commonly known as the military leader. Zues is another name. He is also known as the Great Bull, which more or less became his symbol.

Now I could write an entire novel on just these two entities. But over the different cultures and societies their titles and names become very convoluted...one has a hard time trying to keep up with who they are speaking about...for either entity...
Yet a very few things remain constant. Enlil is known as the storm god who throws thunder bolts. A stern unforgiving figure. And Enki is a scientist kind protector, the creator god.

I do not believe they were serpents. Alien features possibly but not serpents. I have another ideal which explains the spent references. Now I am completely alone in this translation but hey, what can I say this makes more sense to me.
The serpent. These would have been advanced beings with space travel and advanced technology. As enki was a scientist he would have had a laboratory for different projects. In my theories of ancient technology they used piezoelectromagnetic energy
Tesla tech....tesla towers tesla coils etc etc...electric bolts look like a serpent to the uneducated...I have several examples of murals... enki was called the great serpent not because he looked like one but because he knew the secrets of electricity. His tribe was the serpent tribe because he would have had other scientists , and his children would have been raised as scientists. the serpent clan.
In ancient times the serpent was the symbol of wisdom ...so one could say a wisdom knowledgeable clan
And as in so many examples it didnt translate over or was purposefully misconstruted..

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Western religion is a game against good people by the very same bad people who killed Jesus.
The long version of Genesis depicts us as a GMO species brought about for their purposes (No God played a part) https://freedomforcenews.com/forum/view ... esis#p1109
discusses the genetic engineering the trouble they had 250K ago written as dictated by them to us 6500 ago

Chromo 2 is scientific proof we are a GMO

guess who else was.
Jesus.
Almost in the same way as we were 250K ago.
The difference was the genetically modified egg was implanted to Mary rather than one of their own.

imo this was done by team Enki to help us dummies get right as a species...where as Enlil implanted the genealogy in jews to destroy us. Science shows this genetic discrepancy in jews w/tendency twd narcissism and mental illness.

we are playing out a game set up by our creators to determine if we are worthy of Galactic brotherhood.

Daanator is correct, Americans will not look at this information..they think they have a safe space w/Jesus.. but what did Jesus Luke and Daniel say?
"In end times that which has been hidden will be revealed"

there is no safe space in the false teachings of who we are and where we go when we leave this frequency.

anyone interested in the analysis of Jesus blood recovered 1982 by Ron Wyatt can look downpage at http://freedomforcenews.com for CATACLYSMIC find video.
Christian Melissa sure didn't want to know about Jesus blood analysis and I am the friend that finally got her to look.

Most Christians will not, they rely on faith and fairy tales and completely ignore the facts evidence and science preferring to rely on an imaginary friend, who as Jesus said will not be coming without, but within.

In this time the Spirit Body of Christ Consciousness comes to light and each of us must pull the ethic of Christ to top of our own personalities and deeds.

What have any of us done..to deserve what the jews promise us in the Bible?

WE are nothing like God but we are a LOT like the species who brought us about 250K ago.

Jews believe they are just like God. They are not and neither are Christians.. its a misdirect from what I call the Original Fake News.

Its a real problem in America that people are this duped and relying on imaginary friend to bale their worthless ass out of this.

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Herb GuitarLik jr

Unread post by Herb GuitarLik jr »

Bradens recommended source video

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make History True Again”