noticing can stop what is coming

Cancer

NorthWoodDoc

run FROM the CURE

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

Rick Simpson heard the same radio broadcast in mid 1970s I did.

Cannabis resins have been in Health practitioners medical kits for at least 5000 years.

Cannabis resins used on a band aid over a skin Cancer, the Cancer falls off 4 days later

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

NorthWoodDoc

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

TheTruthAlwaysAddsUp
Published on Feb 15, 2014
Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

RUN FROM THE CURE The Rick Simpson Story A MEDICAL MARIJUANA FILM was made exclusively for educational purposes and is intended for FREE distribution only.

WARNING, This video contains controversial subject matter and it is being shared for educational purposes only. Please educate yourself so that you can make informed decisions on the things that effect your life.
PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE:
This video contains information that you may not know about, information that YOU WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT from mainstream media. This video has been uploaded because it contained INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD ABOUT, AND it is this information that YOU CANNOT MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS WITHOUT, period.

To see all the videos I've uploaded just click on my screen name TheTruthAlwaysAddsUp, or type it into the YouTube search window just like my screen name, with no spaces between the words.

Oh yeah, if you like what you see, please subscribe, also please see the fair use notice posted on my channel.

The truth will set us free.
Peace

Link to this video:

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »