noticing can stop what is coming

BHO Archive

Our Country is about to have a very difficult conversation.
Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

JUST IN: Trump Administration To Open Records On Obama’s ‘Fast And Furious’ Gun Running Operation
May 17, 2018

Code: Select all

27.7Kshares
Tweet
Plus
Pin

As liberal McCarthyism continues searching for Russian monsters under Trump administration beds, it might serve us well to remember the Obama administration scandals, for which there were no special prosecutors appointed, no grand juries convened, not even a leaked memo to the New York Times via a friendly professor at Columbia University.

A few years ago, President Obama called the scandals swirling around his administration “phony scandals”.

Phony scandals are those that do not have a smidgeon of evidence of a crime, like alleged Trump collusion with the Russians or obstruction of an investigation that was never stopped or even slowed down. Phony scandals do not produce body bags as the Obama administration produced in Benghazi and during Operation Fast and Furious — the Obama administration’s gun-running operation in which it armed Mexican drug lords and cartels with heavy weapons for which the U.S. Border Patrol had no match or protection. That gun-running operation led to the murder of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. –American Thinker
Today, it was announced that the band-aid is about to be ripped off of one of the Obama regime’s “phony scandals”…

Reuters – The U.S. Justice Department has agreed to provide congressional investigators confidential records on a failed gun-trafficking operation during the Obama administration known as “Fast and Furious” that long has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Justice Department would hand over documents to the Republican-led House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that had been withheld by Democratic former President Barack Obama’s administration.

The agreement reached by Republican President Donald Trump’s administration will effectively end a six-year-long legal battle in which the committee had gone to federal court to try to enforce a subpoena it had issued to obtain the records.
Congressional Republicans have been pressing the Justice Department for years about the operation. Named after a movie about car racing, the operation sought to curb gun-trafficking criminals who were selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

In June 2012, the Republican-led House voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder, an Obama appointee, in contempt for failing to turn over documents about the operation. The committee sued Holder for access to the documents in August 2012. Obama asserted executive privilege to block the disclosure of the documents.

Democrats at the time accused Republicans of engaging in a partisan witch hunt.

In an effort to build bigger cases against major gun traffickers who were selling arms to Mexican cartels, U.S. law enforcement officials elected not to prosecute lower-level offenders transporting more than 2,000 illegal guns.

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

NorthWoodDoc

Unread post by NorthWoodDoc »

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Attachments
Ddv6F6BVMAAkxRo.jpg
Dd1XDrbVAAE3bTo.jpg
DdydP1bV4AA3WNE.jpg
Dd0PRgaUQAATlPT.jpg
DcpUbHTW0AAFImi.jpg
Ddz7izeVQAA_u7l.jpg
Ddz4xDnVQAA1NKO.jpg

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Attachments
DdsmLeIV0AAPICb.jpg
DduMkOaVMAInmqK.jpg
DdxitYqVMAAPhRs.jpg
Ddz6FEzVAAAun5Y.jpg
DdpN7zYUwAAlI1U.jpg
Ddsc853UQAAgSCl.jpg large.jpg

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

KnowBuddy

Unread post by KnowBuddy »

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-oba ... -mcclellan
List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations
Published on July 17, 2016
Tim McClellan
Tim McClellanFollow
USAGuard 27k+ Connections, 26k+ Followers

July 17, 2016

By: Timothy McClellan

Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “…preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:

Used Executive Action in direct opposition to the law, and unilaterally changes the law for at least five million illegal aliens; Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8

Ignoring Federal law requiring that each state be notified when/where refuges are being placed in their state.  Article II Section 3
In direct violation of ACA Law ( Section 36B ) ordered subsidies be paid under Federal Exchange.  Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Ignored law by taking Iran Deal to UN prior to 60-day review period mandated by Iran Nuclear Agreement Review, and failed to turn over side agreements as outlined.  – “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
Ignored Congressional Treaty Powers. Article II Section 1, Article II Section 2
Operation Choke Point program – Direct infringement on 2nd Amendment.
Violated statute on “Material Support of Terrorism” by returning top terrorists back to terrorist organizations. Article II Section 3; Dereliction of Duty Article II Section 4
Violated Appropriations Act (DOD Section 8111) – GAO report; Article II Section 3
Ignored law that requires Congress be notified prior to any detainees being moved from Guantanamo. “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
Using EPA to “legislate” over States, Congress,  and Federal Court; Article II Section 3;  Article I Section 8; Direct violation of Presidential Oath.
Appointed 24+ Federal agency czars without advice and consent of the Senate; Violation of Article II Section 2
Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
Exposed identity and methods of operation of a Navy SEALs team – Illegal for a President to reveal classified military secrets. Article II Section 3
2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS – Violation of HIPPA law.
Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3;  Article I Section 8
Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists. – Article 1 Section 1; Article I Section 8  Congress shall have the Power..to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.
Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3;  Article I Section 8
Release of convicted illegal aliens ordered in direct opposition to law-Article II Section 3
Expanded executive action for amnesty to illegal immigrant relatives of DREAM Act beneficiaries. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3;  Article I Section 8
Executive action directing DHS that almost all immigration offenses were unenforceable absent a separate criminal conviction. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3;  Article I Section 8
Ignoring Law (2006 Secure Fence Act) “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
Used DOJ to ignore section 8 of the Voting Rights Act. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws. – 10th Amendment
Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress.
Used NLRB to dictate to a business where they can do business. (Boeing Dreamliner Plant). No Constitutional authority to do so.
NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated.  Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
ACA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
Bribery of Senator Ben Nelson  and Senator Mary Landrey. (Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase) Article II, Section 4.
With the approvalof Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
Directed signing of U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives
Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powersherein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3;  Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
Obama altered law – ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
Obama waved ACA individual mandate for those that lost their insurance. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
In total, Obama has unilaterally altered ACA 24 times.  Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.

A Constitutional law professor (even their students) should know better. The truth is Obama was not a Constitutional law professor: “under no circumstances would an offer to Obama be tenured.” “The thought that the law school could have made a tenure offer to a person with no academic writing was out of the question.” Former University of Chicago Law School Dean Richard Epstein.

Clearly Obama has not respected or protected the Constitution. Obama has broken his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Article II, Section 1.

Note: Executive Orders/Actions by the president were not designed for, nor do they give a president the authority to use as, a means to override or alter legislation or any other Constitutional violation. Executive Orders cannot defy Congressional intent.

JLS1125

Unread post by JLS1125 »

Whistleblower: Obama Coup D'état Docs Prove Illegal Surveillance & Coverup:
https://anonfile.com/E502p3xdbe/Obama-c ... blower_pdf

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Herb GuitarLik jr

Unread post by Herb GuitarLik jr »

s

Herb Guitarlik jr and the Al Gore Rhythm BANNED :mrgreen: