noticing can stop what is coming

G2

Herb GuitarLik jr

G2

Unread post by Herb GuitarLik jr »

the FEDS have been to The Genesis Church trying to stop the use of the salt God created for us to use to achieve health quickly and easily and they are not willing to comply w/having their rights to their Religious Beliefs suspended and while Genesis and I have an interesting History..I do stand w/Genesis

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/07/08/f ... ssion=true

That said, CLO2 used in 911 anthrax, Red Cross for Malaria, patented for HIV and Cancer as well kills almost every disease..used in 36,401 Patents FDA EPA approved for water and food production is somehow unsafe according to CDC who misrepresent what CLO2 is and does.

They are scared shitless of CLO2 because it eliminates almost every pathogen and toxin everything below 7PH and nothing above so it can not harm us.

That said, in recent weeks I have come to know that Fauci and Gates and WHO and US corrupt Gov pre DT was all involved in suppressing the work being advanced by some fine people around the world.

Simply put the entire HARMA fraud can be collapsed if you can add drops of solution to water and drink.

It is grade 3 science. A child can do this.. and they are very very scared what I am telling you now will be known by general public.

In 2007 Jim Humble published his 1st book on Chlorine Dioxide and the story of how he used Stabilized Oxygen 3% NaCLO2 water purification drops to heal Malaria in 4 hours for cost of 5 cents.
Jim has performed this 10,000 times himself and there have been millions of lives saved by those who took the teachings Jim offered to the world mostly free of charge..

Jim worked for NASA and iirc Texas Instruments..not quite sure about latter I forget now.

The discovery Jim made was the Greatest Discovery since Fire as we can now move fwd as a species w/o disease..for man and animal.

CLO2 is the future of health and well being. a few grains of this salt out performs every drug known w/o side effects literally rusts away pathogens on contact and the body bounces back

Add ORMUS to the equation and not only can people remove and eliminate the root of illness now we can clarify and excite the body blueprint to heal.

neither Jim G2 or any of the well known MMS understand what I just shared..however Kerri uses it in autism in form of Ocean water which contains mono atomics of many elements .
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-08- ... h-mms.html

https://freethegrenons.com/
Updates from the Genesis II Church

and the 2 Bishops that are still in Jail

Today, Tuesday we had a conference call with the judge and the attorneys involved in the case of the United States vs the Genesis II Church and its four Bishops. Joseph and I were on the call and could not be heard very well so we have to respond by Monday the 27th to the judge in writing. Now, we have a defense counsel that will be sending in defense documents and corresponding with the lawyers. You will be glad to know who this man is because he has helped many people. His name is David Straight. Please watch this video and LISTEN to what he is saying and warning us about: David Straight - Arkansas Class 1 of 3. It is fascinating how much this man knows about real law. Laws that will protect the church and all of us as men and women created in the image of God. Pray for the documents he is filing and pray for him.

Bishop Jonathan and Jordan have now been in jail for 14 days, it is tough on them from being free to now being in a cage! Jonathan even also had high blood pressure problems which is strange as he is strong as an ox. They tell me the food is so salty and processed that it is causing them to not feel very unhealthy. So, jail life is already affecting them physically. Pray that they stay healthy with this toxic food and environment. As far are spiritually, they are doing very well holding bible studies, prayer, and worship. All of us have no record in the U.S. criminal system whatsoever. It is ridiculous to have these men incarcerated without bail. The system is not only broken and evil, but downright satanic. This is one reason why God brought us David to be our defense. The man is a Bible believer and a genius as far as history and law goes.

We have closed for the time being the following sites: newg2sacraments.org, g2churchnews.org, genesis2church.is, and g2voice.is. The G2Voice Broadcast will be suspended until further notice, and this we hate! But we are trying to keep the peace for the sake of Jonathan and Jordan. Some people have a dead man switch to tell the world what is happening after they die. We have a live man switch to tell the world why these things are happening to us while we are alive. All my books are free online to download at this time. Please share with the whole world the following link www.g2churchbooks.org. Also, we are contemplating starting another weekly broadcast that has nothing to do with MMS, Chlorine Dioxide or sharing where to obtain the Sacraments. This broadcast will focus on Scriptural teachings and current affairs that affect us all. By order of the FDA, we have also been told to tell all of our members to stop the use of our Genesis II Church labels and providing MMS and HCL which creates chlorine dioxide.

Things can be reversed back to the way they were if we can get this Permanent Injunction stopped. Please pray that is what happens sooner than later. There is no reason for us to be in this situation other than the FDA wanting to control their very profitable monopoly and that of Big Pharma. The FDA has a Dunn and Bradstreet number which means they are a corporation! We are fighting a corporation! The craziest thing about this case is that there are no victims. The FDA and the USA are supposed to protect victims and there are no victims. The FDA is not a victim, the USA is not a victim. So who are they protecting, a very profitable corporation? Where are the claims, testimonies, and affidavits given under penalty of perjury? They do not exist. This is an act of treason against the Republic for the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution!

Please help us raise money for David and his helper’s expenses. We are fighting for the health freedom of us all! We want our God-given right to put what we choose into our bodies and not what the FDA approves to be put into our bodies which the majority of the time is toxic. Over 100,000 deaths yearly in the U.S. occur from the FDA ‘approved’ drugs’ taken as prescribed, not to mention overdoses of their toxic approved drugs!

If anyone wants to get a team together to peacefully

protest at the Pinellas County jail in Tampa Bay, Florida

Please contact me before to make sure they have not been moved!

mark@protonmail.com

Herb Guitarlik jr and the Al Gore Rhythm BANNED :mrgreen:

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

The Lord’s message to me about the situation

we as a family and Church are in the midst of this evil attack!

Code: Select all

I awoke this morning with a heavy heart after talking to my son Jordan that is in jail with my son Jonathan since Wednesday telling me to stay away and fight for us. I told him I am willing to come and he said, you are better off helping form outside. I asked him one question. Are you and Jonathan ok? He said physical it is hard because we won’t eat the toxic food, they are giving us and only one cup of water a day and is that water even good. So, are you guys ok? He said yes. Spiritually we are strong and in fact there is the Spirit of God is working hear as we preach to the inmates. 15 people prisoners have gotten Bibles and are seeking God. They are telling their families how we are being unjustly incarcerated here for helping the world by healing their bodies with our Sacraments. The Spirit of God is moving here dad. So, you are ok? I need to know that so I can concentrate on fighting for you guys. He said yes FIGHT with the Lord’s help. Ok I will buddy. I love you. He said, we love you too dad! Ok, so now I am strengthened by hearing that. Immediately I ask the Lord to STOP these US Attorneys, the FDA, and the judge in charge of this case attacking us and how I should handle this. I am asking you Lord to give me wisdom.

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”, James 1:5 KJV

The story you are about to hear is not only incredible BUT completely AMAZING! I am awe stricken with what the Lord told me from His Word! I went into prayer and literally asked the Lord to shut the eyes and ears of the lawyers and judge and to show the world what He can do. I asked Him to spare their lives because they don’t know what they are doing. And if they do know what they are doing and are not saved then they would spend eternity in a place so horrible that the second they leave this life they would regret forever not accepting Him. I told Him I want Him to be glorified and everyone see that He is our defense and not lawyers we are trying to contact or our own words to defend my sons and our cause. We have little money and even less now to due the raid that happened at our Church Wednesday when they took all we had there and put Jonathan and Jordan in jail. They literally broke our safes and took about 15,000 of monies we had there to print more books and pay bills and stole ALL the products to make our Church Sacraments that could literally save the lives of 100,000 people! They ransacked our Church home and overturned beds, went through every nook and cranny to and anything of value they took, All our computers, confidential papers of Church members etc. That in itself is a crime. They even took the children’s iPads! My daughter-in-law Nairobi, who is pregnant with her 5th child is trying to be strong and is crying constantly for her husband Jonathan in jail. Barbara, the mother of our 8 children decided to take out what was in the bank, about $3,500 to be able to buy food and pay rent only to find out that the accounts were closed! I have to tell you I was a little confused about how to handle this because so many said to me get good lawyers, don’t attack the judge and lawyers for breaking laws and NOT upholding their oaths of upholding and defending the US Constitution because that will only make matters worse. I told them the only way I know to stand against evil is to use the Word of God. I’ve was saved November 12th, 1978 and since then have done just that. God knows this to be true. I also asked the Lord to please give my sons peace and comfort that He is in control and He is and will fight for them in a way that all will see and be amazed. I went into writing the Judge Kathleen M. Williams to reason with her to let my sons out on bail because they are not going anywhere and want to fight this unlawful attack but can’t in jail. They were denied bail are were told they will sit there until probably October before she even sees them! So, when my sons heard that they were discouraged to say the least. And the fact that my sons can’t get good non-toxic food is another added pressure they don’t need at this time!

So, in my letter to the judge I put the following verse and told her that we are going to stand against the corrupt FDA/FTC and US attorneys in this unlawful unconstitutional case. We trust in our Lord to fight for us and this isn’t over yet.

“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”, Ephesians 6:13 KJV

Ok, so here we go with the truly amazing part of the story. I get up this morning after having a dream that a man attacked me and my daughter Joy on the street in Santo Domingo with a knife and I took out the knife I carry with me the bag I carry and killed him. Weird dream? What is the meaning of it? Is it Satan is trying to bring us harm he will be stopped, don’t know right now but I defended my daughter’s life and my own is what I got from it. So, I get up and look at the verse that I post for the day and it is.

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”, Matthew 4:4 KJV

Thank you Lord for that Word and I will stand on your Word. So next I then go to my Bible to find where I am in my daily scripture reading. I read five chapters in the Bible, I read daily it is Isaiah chapters 40-44. Remember what I prayed the night before and again I am asking the Lord to give me wisdom on how to handle this situation we are in.

Note: I will now show you the verses that really stood out which are many.

Chapter 40 verse one, “Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.”

Boy, did I need to hear the word, ‘comfort’ today! I felt the peace of God come over me!

Next verses,

3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Boy do I feel like I’m in the wilderness today! The Lord telling me here that He is preparing a way in this desert I am in!

4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

He said to me Mark, they crooked ways will be straightened!

5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Mark, My glory will be revealed for all to see! I started weeping! I felt like His hand was on my shoulder!

6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:

Cry means proclaim or preach not weep as I was. Proclaim what Lord was what I was asking at this time him and said read on.

7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.

Mark, My Spirit will is going to start working! Trust me.

8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Mark, people will come and go but My Word will not! Focus on that! I said ok Lord I will focus on that.

9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

Mark, good tidings are coming! Speak up with strength and don’t be afraid! I started weeping even more!

10 Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Mark, I will come with my strength!

11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Mark, I am your shepherd and I protect my lambs! I will take care of the Nairobi and Joseph’s wife Isabel who are both pregnant going through this and take care of your grandchildren as well. I busted into weeping so much I had to stop reading because I couldn’t see!

12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him?

14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Mark, answer those questions and trust in me! I am your counselor and judge and will give you wisdom and understanding.

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Mark, all the nations and their so-called power are nothing to me!

18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

Mark, who is like me? I said no one Lord. Then trust me not man!

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Mark, I made the earth all the people and laid the foundations and all the heavens!

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity

When I saw the word, ‘judges’ I had to stop again for a few minutes again. Mark, these judges are nothing to me! They better judge righteously or they have to deal with me! Then I was reminded of the verse,

“It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”, Hebrews 10:31 KJV

24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.

Mark, these judges will be taken away. Hang on!

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Mark, think about Who I AM and what I have done! Yes, Lord.

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

Mark, Israel saw all this and in the midst of their troubles they don’t think I was watching. Look up and don’t be like they were. I am with you!

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Mark, I don’t sleep. I am watching everything going on and am just asking you to trust me as Daniel in the Lion’s den. Look at the picture behind you!

Ok, Lord I will trust you!

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Mark, I know you feel tired and weak BUT you are far from it with me!

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

Mark, even people that look strong and trust in their strength will not be strong without me! Read on, Mark!

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Mark, you see what I just said? WAIT! You will fly soon above all this if you trust me. You will run and not even be tired and walk with me in this world with me and NOT get tired and during tough times I will even carry you!

Mark, keep reading my Word I have more to tell you!

Isaiah 41 King James Version (KJV)
41 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

Mark, your strength will return, and you will be stronger. Speak to me NOT to them. My judgment is what is important not some corrupt so-called ‘justice system’!

2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

This part is incredible! I am from the EAST in US, Boston!

Mark, I call righteous men to stand against rulers for me and have power over them and I will make their weapons against you as dust and stubble!

3 He pursued them, and passed safely; even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.

Mark, you will pursue them and will be safe!

4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Mark, I will be the One that does it all and have been from the beginning and will be FOREVER!

5 The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.

Mark, Everyone will see what I will do with you and they will fear me! I said, Lord that is what I asked you to do! Put you the fear of you in them to stop their lies and unrighteous acts against us!

6 They helped everyone his neighbour; and everyone said to his brother, Be of good courage.

Mark, I will use you to encourage others and strengthen also!

8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

Mark, I have chosen you for this! Not because of who you are but because of WHO I AM and want to use you!

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Mark don’t fear! I will help you with My strength so don’t trust what man says to you!

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

Mark, I will make all those fighting against you ashamed, confounded, nothing and will perish! Tell them that. Don’t be afraid!

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Mark, I’m telling you again to NOT fear and I am helping you!

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Mark, I will make you so strong to destroy those that are against you by MY POWER! You will be my instrument. I can do it all, but I WANT TO USE YOU!

16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

Mark they will be as chaff to you! I will get the GLORY as you have prayed!

17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

Mark, look what I will do. Give you water for your soul in the desert. I will make you fruitful!

20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

Mark, you have been asking me to do something special so all the world will know I did it for you! I will just stand with ME and NOT man’s strength as I used Paul and he was fighting against me then I changed his heart even though he was rude like you! I laughed because I really can be rude!

I was again reminded of two scriptures that Paul wrote after his salvation

“But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.”, 2 Corinthians 11:6

“And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:”, 1 Corinthians 2:4

21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

Mark, let them against you show their so-called cause and I will show them they are nothing!

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

Mark, let them say whatever. They are an abomination. They have no power!

25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.

Mark, You are from the NORTHEAST! This doesn’t just apply to you, but I will use you to stand before rulers. I laughed when the Lord mentions that to me!

28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.

29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Mark, These people will not be able to answer you and what they are doing is NOTHING!

Isaiah 42 King James Version (KJV)
42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Mark, this is the Messiah Jesus ultimately and applies to John, the Baptist also , Paul and many that I have used and will use and YOU ALSO especially in these last days!

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Mark, Remember I created the universe and put the breath and Spirit into man. I can take that breath away at anytime and put their spirit wherever I want and talk to them in the spirit!

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles.

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Mark, I called many before you to preach to the world. You have be in many parts of the world preaching to the Gentiles and even recently in Israel and you and your sons have been faithful to get many tracts with the Word of God in it. 10’s of thousands have heard and made decisions to believe or reject me. You and your sons are doing what I told you faithfully and will have seen you send out the health sacraments and every one of them had the Gospel in it. This was not unnoticed! Then the Lord reminded me of these scriptures.

“And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”, Daniel 12:3

“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.”, Proverbs 11:30

You can believe me I am VERY angry that was stopped and the healing I gave you to help people physically in this toxic planet. I sent this to you through Jim Humble after I saw you and your sons pray for a way to reach more with the Truth of what my son, Jesus did for all. I gave it to you to stop others from going into eternity prematurely before they can choose me by you and others getting the Truth to them. I see the recent evil plague satan’s servants have done to try to get more into eternity without me. I will judge them here and in Eternity! These people that are attacking you are working directly for them. Don’t stop. I will use you and others to stop them and open people’s eyes. You notice the above scriptures about freely people from prison? Obviously, it is talking about Spiritually delivering people from satan’s lies and releasing them that prison as I have written.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”, John 8:32 KJV

Mark, I will also deliver you and your sons from them and they will be released and those that did this to you will be punished. Pray they listen to me before it is eternality too late! I saw your sons preaching in the jail and people are coming to me! I will bless them for their labor of love in the midst of this time of trial. Many will mock you for writing this like you are proclaiming you are special. You are! But I have many like you and before you mocked and even killed for preaching Truth as you know. You are the one I am using in this situation to bring down this evil system. Many that are mine will believe you and many seeking will feel my Spirit talking to them!

8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Mark, I have seen you preaching to run from idols which is my first commandment. Keep telling them. The worship and praying to these false gods will sent them to hell forever! I am VERY jealous of that because I created everything and satan has created these idols to distract from me. Remember what happened with the golden calf at Mount Sinai?

9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth, I tell you of them.

Mark, you asked me to show a new thing. I will very soon.

10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.

Mark, I am giving a new song to all that all my children will sing very soon!

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”, Revelation 5:9-10 KJV

13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

Mark, I am going to fight and destroy my enemies. People think I have been silent and not doing anything. That is not true, but things are going to change VERY soon!

15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?

20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

Mark, all those that have been blind and deaf to me and my words are going to start to see and hear the Truth!

21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Mark, My law is always righteous and honorable. The unlawful codes against you and others are not based on my righteousness! My law is my Word.

22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Mark, the people that robbed you and your family and many others don’t realize they in prison and satan is robbing them of Truth and are satan’s prey! Keep praying for them

23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Mark, keep asking them to listen to the truth. Some will listen. Look how Paul was killing and persecuting my children and turned. It’s not too late until the die and go into eternity!

24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Mark, bad times are coming any many won’t listen with their hearts what satan is doing and what I am showing them!

Isaiah 43 King James Version (KJV)
43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Mark, don’t fear you are mine!

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Mark, I am with you in this time of suffering unnecessarily but remember many before you and even now are going to go through tribulations. My children are even today are being killed for their belief in me! I see it all! Soon it is going to get worse. I will be coming soon to come and get all mine before I release my wrath by letting those that want me not in their life to be blinded satan and suffer horribly which I do not want. They have given all a free will and I don’t want to see any perish but they have to choose. I can’t force them.

3 “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”, John 16:33 King James Version (KJV)
“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”, 2 Peter 3:9

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Mark, I am your Savoir , you are precious in my sight don’t fear. I will bring your sons to you from afar because they are my sons also!

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Mark, I have created you and will use you for my glory!

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

Mark, You, and your sons are my witnesses as well as others to show the world that I am God! This why the children of satan accusing you falsely are fighting against you so hard! Trust me! Keep going!

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Mark, I have you in my hand so don’t worry! Remember this verse? Those against you are blind and don’t realize how much danger they are in!

“My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.”, John 10:29

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army, and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

Mark, I’m your King obey me. Look what I did at the Red Sea to Pharaoh. Those against you will be like him and will be destroyed if they don’t repent! I gave them 10 signs and their hearts were hardened. You need stand firm as Moses did. If those attacking you follow the same path, then they will be destroyed as Pharaoh and his army.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Mark, I will do a new thing. Just watch. You might think you’re a in a desert, but I will give you water for your thirst. I know your sons need water and only receiving one cup a day!

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Mark, I know you don’t think you are worthy of doing this but all your sins are forgiven and forgotten so tell others they can have that also!

Isaiah 44 King James Version (KJV)
2 Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Mark, I formed you while in your mother’s womb so don’t be fearful!

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

Mark, I am pouring my Spirit to you and your sons!

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Mark, I am from eternity past and will be for all eternity. Tell everyone what is coming!

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Mark, I am the only God so be a witness to that!

9 They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.

Mark, these children of satan attacking you have made money their idol and they witness of their own power not me. They shall all be ashamed and all the world will seem their idols they worship torn down!

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

Mark, they worship these false gods of money and power they have created and don’t realize that their eyes are shut to the Truth and can’t understand it! Tell them.

21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Mark, You, and your sons are my servants and I won’t forget your sons or you. Tell those attacking you and everyone what I did for and your sons by forgiving your sins and giving you a new birth.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”, Isaiah 1:18 KJV

Mark, keep telling everyone this and what the Gospel is that people need to believe to be saved! So many false gospel are being proclaimed by satan that will only deceive them until they enter into eternity. That is satan’s plan. Fight against it by telling the explain the real Gospel. This why satan is attacking you so hard not because of the sacraments you give to people to heal their bodies. People think that is what is happening.

“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;”, 1 Corinthians 15:1

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.”, 2 Corinthians 11:4

3 “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”, John 3:3-7 KJ

23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.

Mark, Keep shouting our what I have done. Soon the mountains, and trees and even the rocks will sing out also! All these things will not be able to contain themselves!

“And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.”, Luke 19:40

24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Mark, I made all things and formed all in the womb. Many are with me and never had a chance to experience life on earth but be assured they are with me here. Tell the world! Satan didn’t get victory by abortion. Tell the world this is murder! The liars, satan worshippers and the so-called wise that are against you will look very foolish when they find out you are curing this satanic plague to depopulate the world! I have many using it and curing this Covid-19 you are being persecuted for and the news channels that are trying to suppress will be exposed very soon with the Truth!

28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Mark, I used Cyrus. He did what I told him to do and brought the Israelite captives back to Jerusalem. I used Donald Trump and he obeyed me to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel again and will be the capital of the world very soon but not before great tribulation for rejecting my son, the Messiah who died for all. If satan knew what my plan was then he would have done all he could to stop my son sacrificing Himself to pay for the price of sin!

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”, 2 Corinthians 5:21

Mark, we are in the last days and it is like the time of Noah before I destroyed the earth by water and started it again with only him and his family. Now, the world is even worse than then. Tell the world and show them to read Romans chapter one for them to understand. It is not important if they don’t believe I told you this. They will soon see it to be true everything I told you to write. I will help you and your sons by exposing the evil these people are doing against you! I will send help soon! Mark, I love you! Your Heavenly Father!

Matthew 24:37

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”, Romans 1 KJV

I pray many believe and many believers get stronger from the things the Lord showed me! This happened this morning and I am still in awe!

Let’s change the world together!

Bishop Mark S. Grenon

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Emergency Newsletter for PRAYER!

Genesis II Church attacked,

and Bishops Jonathan and Jordan

The 1st Amendment being violated!

It’s a sad day for the U.S. when a Church and its Bishops arrested for helping others! Today, July 8th, 2020, Bishops Jonathan Grenon and Jordan Grenon were arrested! We were attacked by the FDA/FTC in April by a warning to stop providing our Church Sacraments to others that are healing thousands worldwide! The US Marshals told Jonathan’s wife that they are coming to Colombia to extradite Bishops Mark and Joseph Grenon also! We need everyone to pray and send letters to President Trump and Attorney General Barr today to let them know of this attack of our US Constitutional rights with GROSS Negligence! May the Lord use this to once and for all take down the FDA, CDC, FTC, and their co-conspirators rogue US Attorneys and US Judges as well as open the eyes of the Big Pharm’s control of the Medical Industry.

Please watch the following videos to see what has been happening this past 3 months by constant attacks of the Genesis II Church and its sacraments as well as our responses to them!

President Trump declaring no one can take away our 1st Amendment God-given Rights!

https://www.brighteon.com/3596d924-bfc1 ... f596a46b09

Health Freedom Fighter Dr. Judy Mikovits (Plandemic) Interview – 5-31-20: https://www.brighteon.com/f615220e-82ec ... 3f68ab4f75

Health Freedom Fighter – Andreas Ludwig Kalcker (biophysicist) https://www.brighteon.com/171dab65-4afa ... d9c4e50474

The Medical Mafia = FDA, CDC, AMA, and Big Pharma with the DOJ as Executioner! 5-24-20:https://www.brighteon.com/6b94e4f3-d4ac ... 2230cb4b3c

We need your help in the following ways:

PRAY!
Get these videos to as many as you can!
This insanity needs to STOP!: https://www.brighteon.com/084b61e6-4729 ... 8f1b460f3e
Letter to President Trump and Response to FDA/FTC about their attack on our Sacraments! 4-19-20: https://www.brighteon.com/aedb4e1b-3a47 ... fe585a1cf1
WRITE the President also and maybe even the Attorney General for relief!
Send President Trump your testimony and ask for relief from this attack by the FDA and DOJ against the Genesis II Church: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Bishop Jonathan talking to Marshals 5-29-20: https://www.bitchute.com/video/R6so5FiutSvn/
The G2Church Documentary: quantumleap.is
Listen to the G2Voice Broadcast at: g2voice.is
Get our weekly Newsletters at: g2churchnews.org
Send the FREE eBook to all! https://g2churchbooks.org/Free-partial- ... -c31738998 (in English, Spanish and Portuguese!)

Thank you for you support and prayers!

The Basis of the ANY LAW has to be God!

This is why we are being attacked so severely!

We have over 5000 testimonies form around the world of people having their “health restored” from the G2Church Sacraments!

Code: Select all

April 26, 2020

I was asked to provide testimonies that have been coming the past 10 yrs, to the G2Church. Below is a lot of evidence proving our G2Church Sacraments work! Our G2Church Documentary: www.quantumleap.is (subtitled in ten languages) Testimonies in the Documentary also. MMS is a BROAD Spectrum antimicrobial agent that destroys 98% of Pathogens and it also oxidizes heavy metals and eliminates them from the body!

May the world learn to practice SELFCARE with the G2Church Sacraments now in 145 countries with someone trained in its protocols. We have 3800 members, 150+ Church with 2005 Health Ministers and 100 Bishops!

The Lord is blessing this and will continue to do so until He comes!

Bishop Mark S. Grenon

1129 testimonies have come in to date https://g2worldwidemissions.org/categor ... timonials/
mmstestimonials.co these are categorized by illness. 1500 more to be added in the next month or so. (Reuploading since YouTube and Facebook canceled us!)
We had more but YouTube shut us down. Our 3 channels in May of 2019 with over 2 million views. YouTube kept all out data and gave us no ability to contest this obvious silencing of the truth. We were forced to go to an uncensored site such as: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/g2churchand Bitchute.com and https://www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/
Our Bishop in New Zealand: https://miraclemineral.co.nz/index.cfm?fact=Stories
Video Testimonies: https://www.bitchute.com/mmstestimonials/
For the past 31/2 years I put 10 testimonies in our FREE weekly Newsletter and read on our G2Voice Broadcast: g2churchnews.org 189 broadcasts: www.g2voice.is
NOTE: Many Medical Doctors that use MMS around the world with great results can’t tell anyone or they are fired and loose their license and/or threatened with jail!

My books are were taken off Amazon without debate! Now on www.g2churchbooks.org

Twitter cancelled us!

Facebook took 5 channels and even blocks my personal page!

Vimeo deletes all our testimonies and never gave any to us!

Paypal closed 3 accounts and kept the finances for 6 months!

Clickbank cancelled our acct. after we put out our g2Church Documentary: www.quantumleap.is

GoDaddy cancelled our .com so we had to go to .is Iceland

Google wrote an algorithm so when people search for mms and Genesis II Church. All the false info. About us is first on the search!

Probably another 10 merchant accts. Shut us down.

In an interview with Google Spokesperson with Business insider revealed an algorithm was created specifically against Genesis II Church and MMS to stop people form finding out what we are doing:

One of the most important testimony we have, is the CURING of Malaria 100% of the time in one day or less. 1-2 million people die every year from this illness cause by a parasite. 50% of those that die are children under 5. This is the REAL pandemic and can be eliminated from off the face of the earth. The #1 killer in the history of the world over 2 Billion people. Up to 500,000 people contract this tropical illness yearly.

Here are two studies we did in Uganda:

LEAKED: Proof the Red Cross Cured 154 Malaria Cases with MMS in Dec. 2012: https://www.brighteon.com/c3a2a0e2-15df ... fe9e54842a
THIS VIDEO GOT US THROWN OFF YOUTUBE! NEW STUDY! Malaria cured in 4 hours with MMS Miracle mineral solution! : https://www.brighteon.com/6022947497001
Former Ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes just put this out last month about his experience in Uganda: Just Released Documentary with Dr. Alan Keyes: https://www.brighteon.com/8cccdc8e-3c3b ... 53bb882170 Full Documentary: Documentary: SEEKING GOD with Dr. Alan Keyes: https://www.brighteon.com/c97dc88e-eec1 ... b9e8505aca

Spanish Testimonies: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/testimoniosdemms/
https://www.brighteon.com/channels/iglesiagenesisii
https://iglesiagenesis2.org/testimonios
Just came in last night! Eczema Cured!

Warts Cured
Eye with growth cured!
Gangrene Cured!
MRSA
Chronic Cat allergies Gone!
Cancer Cured!
Dying of AIDS CURED 1 year!
Infection

Indigenous boy with unknown illness

May the Lord get all the glory and may the Justice system practice real justice!

Let’s change the world together!

Bishop Mark S. Grenon

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”