Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

FFN Memories 2018

Topics w/o a Specific Category/Area/Forum, see create a topic for menu.
StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Antifas mom shows up hilarious

Post by StormAnon » Sep 5th, '18, 18:13

Latest post of the previous page:

Image Image Image Image Image Image[P]HARMA
NorthWoodDoc Canada
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HyperNormilisation

Post by NorthWoodDoc » Sep 13th, '18, 16:35

Invite FREEDOM Pioneers to join us Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Thanks Patriots!
Festus

Training camps

Post by Festus » Sep 21st, '18, 20:35

I am worried about the muslim training camps all over the US. When things go down they may come out against us and they are not training to sell girl scout cookies. Has Q said anything about what they intend to do with them? Does anyone know?

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Re: Training camps

Post by StormAnon » Sep 22nd, '18, 16:43

to my knowledge not much has been said by Q. There is an estimated 10% of US pop that is MKUltra'd. Thats 30M people. If Q is for real, then I expect they know and will take care of those campers...they need toi go home and by making their country great again they can do so. US foreign policy is a reason US is hated and why they are here. W/DT in play the hatred is now twds him and not so much US itself these days.

Festus

Re: Training camps

Post by Festus » Sep 22nd, '18, 18:55

Thanks storm. Guess we will have to wait and see.

JLS1125 United States of America

Liars love Acting

Post by JLS1125 » Oct 9th, '18, 20:56

> I was married to an actor. He lied even when there was nothing to gain from the lie.
> Many actors have a lot to hide so lying aligns with that.
> Some actors obscure what they lack (e.g., ignorance) with lying.
> Many actors are sociopaths: It helps them have the tough skin needed for the high volume of rejection received (esp when auditioning).
>> However, the very thing (sociopathy) that helps them endure & climb the ladder of success is the same thing (personal trait) that makes them unlikable (or an arse).
> Some actors pretend to be 'nice' b/c they have agents/managers be the bad guy for them.
> Some actors are in & out of rehab -- detoxing from substances but not learning to be a better person (trustworthy) or learning who they are.
> Some actors are (lying) narcissists. Psychiatric data & literature discuss how narcissism & NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) are the most difficult disorders to treat (most are incapable of being treated). It has the lowest percentage of any marginal success.

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Re: Liars love Acting

Post by StormAnon » Oct 10th, '18, 05:01

there is only one thing one can do where sociopath/narcissism is concerned.

RUN

US13 United States of America

Keep your eyes open

Post by US13 » Oct 25th, '18, 08:36

This is an opinion piece ..............
IMO I find the latest news that is being pushed by media outlets as propaganda . Lets start with the journalist why so much coverage with so little facts .... my theory I am working on that this was a setup by Al Wadeed to get back at the MBS fopackages r the purge and reforming in SA ...still working on this to make an actual arguement .Second the caravan .....its pushed and pushed and the latest now the caravan is cut in half . Third the bombing packages only going towards Democrats and their operatives ( everyone remember TX this last year ). IMO I think all might be FF all connected trying to sway an election because the Deep state and Globalists are losing . Give me feed back or anything you think that can help

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Re: Keep your eyes open

Post by StormAnon » Oct 25th, '18, 20:17

its all propaganda even on Fox who refuse to cover certain stories ie Hannity refusing to say Q as example.
btw redpill went to Dallas rally she has some observations you might enjoy on her vid

Caravan was cut in half now dubbled to 7K I've read
Also Mexicans are disturbed by the discarded food and clothing awarded these "refugees"

I think the whole thing could be done by team red in order to get to Nat Guard stop the midterms and instill martial law.
NG to protect, ML to collect culprits... it could be the team red is doing this FF but I'm not betting on it.
You asked for thoughts opinions...
Good to see you on board.

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Re: 2 articles worth reading by Mike Adams

Post by StormAnon » Oct 27th, '18, 18:17

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

Romney Alinsky 2012

Post by StormAnon » Nov 3rd, '18, 06:33

Imperator_Rex suspended by Twitter

Post by US13 » Nov 3rd, '18, 09:49

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/ ... 3252731905 So earlier today Rex was suspended for doing a thread on how important the GP interview was today on the DB Podcast https://twitter.com/JohnNizich/status/1 ... 0462163968 So here you go for those that have not heard the podcast

StormAnon Canada
Site Admin

they knew it all back in '67

Post by StormAnon » Nov 5th, '18, 07:08

Myron C Fagan in 1967 tells what Q has been telling us 50 years later.
This is an excellent listen

Election Day

Post by US13 » Nov 6th, '18, 11:39

To all Truthers,

Today is Nov.6th perhaps a bigger election than in 2016 . Take time out of your day to go vote ! I have already voted ...... An I will tell you one candidate that I was happy to vote against ....... That would be my current Rep. Adam Schiff (AKA leaker, McShiffty). It is not my point to tell you how to vote but to Vote ! There should be no excuse to why you couldn't vote unless you can't . May God give you the wisdom to pick the right candidates today .......

Re: Imperator_Rex suspended by Twitter

Post by US13 » Nov 29th, '18, 09:39

He is back under MAGAREX1

Connections

Post by US13 » Dec 8th, '18, 11:30

Several thoughts run thru my head , and wondering if there are connections ...... hopefully a anon on the 8 reads this , since I don't play there I just lurk ..... feel free to grab this and run Thomas Barrack Jr. was the one to suggest Manafort to the Don , 1. are there any financial dealings with TB & Manafort 2. are there any dealings with Cohen and TB 3. Is there any past dealings with Cohen and Manafort 4. Is there any dealings with Cohen and Pedosta Group 5. what is the true history of Barrack ..... feel free to take yummy bread ?'s .... I would love to hear what you bake off this

Festus

red flag law on gun control

Post by Festus » Dec 14th, '18, 19:48

I heard something from Lindsey Graham about Trump wanting to sign a red flag law against law abiding citizens. It has something to do with mental health. Does anyone know what this is about. Who decides who is mental. I need to be talked down yall if this is nothing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”