Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • StormMon Feb 01, 2021 6:54 am

Printing press goes brrrrrr freedomforcenews.com/brrrr

• StormMon Feb 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Juan O Savin, [31.01.21 18:46]
    [Forwarded from The Nicholas Veniamin Show]
    A very important point that everyone has missed, and President Trump NEEDS to have pointed out, is that, attorneys are barred from holding government positions, by The Constitution.

Foreign born nationals are also prohibited by The Constitution from becoming president and both G.H.W. Bush and Barry Obumboy were both born outside of America in Germany and Kenya respectively.

Now to the important point:

That means that neither of them were legally president and thus everything they did and every piece of legislation they signed is null and void.

Regarding congress, most if not all of the congress critters are BAR registered attorneys and likewise, have been illegally sitting in congress, and thus, everything they have done is illegal under The Constitution and is null and void.

They should also have to refund every cent that they have been paid whilst committing their fraudulent acts against The Constitution.

Mankind is prohibited from legislating by God, on pain of death, in God’s Law that you refer to.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
    12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
    12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
    17:10 And thou shalt do according to The Sentence, which they of that place which the "I AM" shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
    17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
    17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
    17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves).

Therefore President Trump can have them ALL arrested under The Constitution and put an end to them attacking him.

• StormMon Feb 01, 2021 9:44 pm

• StormTue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm

• StormWed Feb 03, 2021 4:39 am

• StormThu Feb 04, 2021 3:17 am

@FreedomForceNews
    Antifa Capital Videos
    (Congress briefed prior to Aunt Tifa, by Intelligence)
    (Aunt Tifa brags)

(changing clothes)

(Special Forces?)

(Capital police open doors)

(paid)

• Herb GuitarLik jrSat Feb 06, 2021 7:20 pm

• Herb GuitarLik jrSat Feb 06, 2021 9:17 pm

Warnings and Disclaimers: Masks are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus. Masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high, or near intense heat or flammable gas. Masks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks).
    Masks are not for use by children under age 13. Masks should not be used by anyone with skin sensitivities or anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. Masks should not be used by, or placed on, children under age 3.

• Herb GuitarLik jrSun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 am

Homan: I recommended zero tolerance.

Ocasio-Cortez: Which includes family separation.

Homan: The same as it is when every U.S. citizen parent gets arrested with a child

Ocasio-Cortez: Zero tolerance was interpreted as the policy that separated children from their parents.

Homan: If I get arrested for DUI and I have a young child in the car, I will be separated. When I was a police officer in New York, and I arrested a father for domestic violence, I separated that father from his family.

Ocasio-Cortez: Mr. Homan, with all due respect, legal asylees are not charged with any crime.

Homan: When you’re in the country illegally, this is a violation of 8 U.S. Code § 1325.

Ocasio-Cortez: Seeking asylum is legal.

Homan: If you want to seek legal asylum go through a port of entry. Do it the legal way.

• StormWed Feb 10, 2021 6:50 am

Ohhhh no no no you say to her oh do please enlighten me and pray you can hit record on the phon e if avialiable!
    Just another cash cow by the administrators! Any then to screw with the Numbers!
    When this all began One year ago my Hospital did the same! It was a damn VA Hospital!
    NOT one patient in our Hospital and other hospitals in the city! Millions of dollars wasted turning Sicu, Surg. Units over for the change . And not one !!!! Patient even up to today!!!
    And no surgery was done either delaying heart,
    vascular etc surgery for over 10 months!!!
    And its all a big damn hoax!
    and do not take the damn Vaccine !!!

• StormThu Feb 11, 2021 6:45 am

• StormThu Feb 11, 2021 6:47 am

• Herb GuitarLik jrFri Feb 12, 2021 5:14 am

It might be b/c doctors were faking death certificates for $$ same as ccp $$ was given to states to buy certain voting machines....all comes down to filthy lucre.
    1 like

• Herb GuitarLik jrFri Feb 12, 2021 6:42 am

• StormTue Feb 16, 2021 4:26 am

• StormTue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 am

• StormTue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 am

• StormSat Feb 20, 2021 7:38 am

• Herb GuitarLik jrThu Feb 25, 2021 4:30 am

Drayvid

• StormWed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 am

Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines.
    They are:

1. The Astor Bloodline
    2. The Bundy Bloodline
    3. The Collins Bloodline
    4. The DuPont Bloodline
    5. The Freeman Bloodline
    6. The Kennedy Bloodline
    7. The Li Bloodline
    8. The Onassis Bloodline
    9. The Rockefeller Bloodline
    10. The Rothschild Bloodline
    11. The Russell Bloodline
    12. The Van Duyn Bloodline
    13. The Merovingian Bloodline
  • StormWed Mar 03, 2021 6:31 am

Given how close Powell is to Flynn "the Military was our last hope and frankly the fascist left has infiltrated our army so much that I don't see that happening either"

paraphrased from shy of 12 min mark
    https://rumble.com/ve94up-sidney-powell ... l-022.html

• StormThu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 am

• StormThu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 am

• StormFri Mar 05, 2021 1:33 am

Ashli Babbitt’s legal team issued their first press release in response to the deadly shooting of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt by a Capitol Hill police lieutenant.
    PRESS RELEASE

The shooting of Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021 by an unidentified U.S. Capitol Police Officer was an unjustified use of deadly force which violated her constitutional rights. It is clear from video footage that Ashli did not pose a danger to the officer, or any other person, when she was shot. Ashli was unarmed. She did not assault anyone. She did not threaten to harm anyone. There was no excuse for taking her life.

It is a universal law enforcement standard that a police officer should use no more force than necessary to accomplish a lawful purpose. At 5′ 2″ tall and 110 pounds, an arrest of Ashli could have been accomplished by a single trained officer with a set of handcuffs. At the time of the shooting, there were over a half-dozen police officers in close proximity to the Speaker’s door where Ashli was standing. Some of those officers had just allowed protesters access to the door by stepping aside. Other officers, dressed in full tactical gear, stood among the protesters just a few feet behind the door. Still others stood casually at the opposite end of the Speaker’s Lobby, unconcerned with the activities of Ashli and the protesters around her. All of these officers were in a position to have aided in the apprehension of Ashli if it was necessary. Given her background as a 14-year veteran of the Air Force, it is likely that Ashli would have complied with simple verbal commands, thereby making the use of any force unnecessary.

However, the officer who shot Ashli never attempted to arrest her. Nor did he call on his fellow officers to arrest her. Instead, he fired a shot into her chest. Witnesses confirm that the officer did not give Ashli a single verbal warning prior to firing. In fact, Ashli was not even aware that the officer was present, as he was located in the doorway of a room off to the side of her field of vision.

To date, the officer who shot Ashli has not been identified. Neither the Capitol Police, nor any other governmental authority has given an account of the facts surrounding the shooting. There has been no official explanation or justification for the use of lethal force in this matter. This lack of transparency impedes the public scrutiny which is necessary to hold government officials accountable in a free society. It also interferes with the ability of Ashli’s family to obtain justice for their loss.

My law firm and I represent Ashli’s husband and family members. We will continue to investigate this matter. We intend to take appropriate legal action when our investigation has been completed. We call upon the Capitol Police as well as the United States Congress to make public the facts and circumstances of Ashli’s shooting.

• StormFri Mar 05, 2021 1:34 am

My law firm and I represent Ashli’s husband and family members. We will continue to investigate this matter. We intend to take appropriate legal action when our investigation has been completed. We call upon the Capitol Police as well as the United States Congress to make public the facts and circumstances of Ashli’s shooting.

If you have information regarding this matter, you may contact us and receive updates on Twitter at Justice for Ashli Babbitt @ForAshli. Emails can also be to the address alone.

Terrell N. Roberts, III

Roberts and Wood

Riverdale, Maryland

robertsandwoodfirm@gmail.com

If you or anyone you know have unreleased footage or pictures that can help further Ashli Babbitt’s Legal Investigation you can submit them to:

ForAshliTips@aol.com
    B. Morwhyte

• StormFri Mar 05, 2021 1:41 am

To all the shills plants and trolls re Ashli Babbitt I told you the 21 min vid was bullshit.
    feel free to unfollow this account. Those promoting the idea her death was a hoax will be blocked.

• StormSat Mar 06, 2021 5:49 am

• StormTue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 am

• StormTue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 am

• StormTue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 am

No one is chatting

Login  •  Register