noticing can stop what is coming

Reddit Banned CBTS - Meme This Out!!

RedpillTheWorld

Reddit Banned CBTS - Meme This Out!!

Unread post by RedpillTheWorld »

STOP CENSORING FREE SPEECH YOU COMMIES!!!

Attachments
reddit banned us!.png

Join me on Image
Image Image

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

This was CBTS twitter's reply

Attachments
Screenshot (1123).png

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

well reddit discredits itself (example) w/the way CBTS was managed and pricks above PA level banned me for doing what needed to be done. People seem to think Reddit is a good place. Its run and owned by commies, has poor structure, everything is lost downstream. btw Free Speech is not a Free For All.

The Commies plan for CBTS was to infiltrate, over run and have the sub taken down. When CBTS was abandoned by Beanz and PA, THEY let the CryBabyTrollShills In and over run the sub. Many of us saw that and MODS were MIA. Those same commies got me banned from Reddit when I removed them from CBTS for disregarding the rules, specifically attacking those working for the cause.

CBTS problem always was a lack of proper cohesive leadership. PA is a divider and self promoter. Divide CBTS to VOAT, as well as other shenanigans and did not stand up for the good users who were silenced, banned or forced out of CBTS during the past 10 weeks. Several of those disenfranchised have landed here, outside of the Reddit platform.

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make Internet Free Again”