noticing can stop what is coming

BHO Archive

Our Country is about to have a very difficult conversation.
LaTxGal

Dilley Discussion re. the Upcoming Video

Unread post by LaTxGal »

I can't find it now, but one of Dilley's videos suggested (based on his intel, I believe) that the video everyone is expecting to come out regarding Hillary is from the famous tarmac meeting. Supposedly, Hillary, Bill, and Loretta did a video call regarding the investigation into her server usage investigation. Might it have included an offer to Loretta of a SC nomination if Hillary got nominated? NSA has everything.

Scalia was supposedly a hit.

13&my$.02

Unread post by 13&my$.02 »

here is the pdf.

Attachments
373986084-Grassley-Letter-to-AG-DAG-Requesting-Special-Counsel-March-15th.pdf
(5.39 MiB) Downloaded 1617 times

US13

Unread post by US13 »

here is the suponea to RR

Attachments
032218_Subpoena(1).pdf
(558.11 KiB) Downloaded 906 times

13&my$.02

OIG releases statement

Attachments
2018-03-28b.pdf
(109.92 KiB) Downloaded 972 times

US13

Unread post by US13 »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

13&my$.02

IMO this is how they got the info to raid Cohen's office ..... remember Mueller kicked it up to the SDNY , they were convertly watching his emails and phone calls ...how ? This would be the best answer ..... now they have probable cause get a valid warrant and do the raid .

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Posted on May 4, 2018 by Scott Johnson in Iran, Obama Foreign Policy
Killing the worst deal ever (6)

To the extent attention has been paid to Bibi’s bombshell this week, the Obamabots and their media tools insist that Prime Minister Netanyahu’s presentation on the Iranian nuclear archive (which I think barely scratched the surface) added nothing to what they already knew. Matthew Kroenig addresses this point in “Why Netanyahu’s revelations are significant.” He elaborates two points I sought to make earlier in this series. As he puts it, “the revelations are, for lack of a better word, revealing.” He specifies the key particulars:

Code: Select all

Most importantly, Netanyahu claimed that illegal nuclear weaponization work continues to the present day. He said that “today, in 2018, this work is carried out by SPND, that’s an organization inside Iran’s Defense Ministry.” His presentation claimed that the name of the program for Step 2 changed in 2003, but that substantive work has continued under a new label with the same lead scientist and some of the same staff under the euphemism of “scientific knowhow development.” If true, this would be a clear violation of the JCPOA, which explicitly prohibits work on nuclear warhead design in Section C, Part 16 and Annex 1, Part T. This is a subject that deserves further scrutiny and on which the international community should press Iran.

Next, these revelations show that the Iran nuclear deal was consummated under false pretenses. A condition of the deal in a section labeled “Transparency and Confidence Building Measures” (Section C, Part 14) was that Iran “fully implement the ‘Roadmap for Clarification of Past and Present Outstanding Issues.’” This was a euphemism for Iran coming clean about the possible military dimensions (PMD) of its nuclear program. Netanyahu’s presentation shows that Iran did not come clean, but lied about many aspects of the PMD of its program in its reporting to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in 2015. The IAEA certified in December 2015 that it was satisfied with Iran’s answer to inquiries about PMD, but we now have 55,000 new pages related to this subject. At a minimum, the IAEA should reopen its investigation into PMD based on this new information.

Finally, this information helps to resolve a key debate between deal supporters and critics. Many supporters argued that Iran’s willingness to sign the JCPOA in 2015 reflected a strategic decision to give up the nuclear weapons option altogether. Netanyahu’s briefing lends more support to critics who have argued all along that Iran is merely waiting out the clock in order to resume its march to the bomb.

I think Netanyahu’s public presentation withheld additional information at this point to highlight the humiliation of the regime and to emphasize big picture. I am quite sure that new information is nevertheless among the treasures in the trove. The Institute for Science and International Security — representing itself on Twitter as “the good ISIS” — points the way. “The ones proclaiming that the information contains nothing new when they have not seen the information, heard a briefing, or read the Israeli and other news,” writes ISIS, “are generally technically ignorant about the subjects covered in the information.” They offer a few specifics in the tweet below.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Dick Morris Perspective
Published on May 6, 2018
Brazen Plot To Exonerate Clinton' Starting To Seep Out Daily Caller Interviews Joe DiGenova
Please Like, Share, Subscribe & Hit the BELL for the latest updates straight to you.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1GJ2KH?

Trump administration to provide records on Obama-era gun-smuggling probe
Sarah N. Lynch

Photo
FILE PHOTO: Then U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, addresses a Justice Department news conference in Washington, U.S., March 4, 2015.
Reuters/James Lawler Duggan/File Photo

(Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has agreed to provide congressional investigators confidential records on a failed gun-trafficking operation during the Obama administration known as "Fast and Furious" that long has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Justice Department would hand over documents to the Republican-led House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that had been withheld by Democratic former President Barack Obama's administration.

The agreement reached by Republican President Donald Trump's administration will effectively end a six-year long legal battle in which the committee had gone to federal court to try to enforce a subpoena it had issued to obtain the records.

Congressional Republicans have been pressing the Justice Department for years about the operation. Named after a movie about car racing, the operation sought to curb gun-trafficking criminals who were selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

In June 2012, the Republican-led House voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder, an Obama appointee, in contempt for failing to turn over documents about the operation. The committee sued Holder for access to the documents in August 2012. Obama asserted executive privilege to block the disclosure of the documents.

Democrats at the time accused Republicans of engaging in a partisan witch hunt.

In an effort to build bigger cases against major gun traffickers who were selling arms to Mexican cartels, U.S. law enforcement officials elected not to prosecute lower-level offenders transporting more than 2,000 illegal guns.

The operation and its flaws became public after two of those firearms were found in Arizona at the scene of a fatal shooting of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.

In September 2012, the Justice Department's inspector general released a report faulting 12 department employees for failures related to the operation. The report vindicated Holder, concluding he neither conceived the operation nor attempted a cover-up.

Holder, now a partner at the law firm Covington and Burling LLP, could not be immediately reached at his office on Wednesday.

(Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Howard Goller and Will Dunham

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “HUSSEIN”