noticing can stop what is coming

the Case for and Legend of Origin of our Species

Herb GuitarLik jr

Unread post by Herb GuitarLik jr »

Herb Guitarlik jr and the Al Gore Rhythm BANNED :mrgreen:

Herb GuitarLik jr

Erich von Daniken Legacy Night. On October 15, 2016, The Princess Anne Theatre, BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly was the venue for an evening where a keynote presentation by Erich von Däniken who showcased his most monumental and influential speeches and describes his findings and breakthroughs in developing the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

Erich explains how something is wrong with our past. There exist structures that could not have been created by technologically-untrained Stone Age peoples. There are global petroglyphs and religious rituals that are all related to each other. There are writings of ancient historians reporting on cultures and data about which the official archaeology field wants to know nothing.

EVD Foundation, Media Invest Entertainment 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Channel Managing Agent Zohar Global Group, UK

Herb GuitarLik jr

Attachments
9e86e208bd50b563.jpg
9e86e208bd50b563.jpg (63.17 KiB) Viewed 15517 times
2eb786c0ea118979.jpg
2eb786c0ea118979.jpg (10.59 KiB) Viewed 15517 times
4207a4688a1b7e75.jpg
9a225a268ef0cfa7.jpg
36e5b0b7e65db384.jpg
684e39e0773a802a.jpg
f6aef3cc5a0ad6e5.jpg
f6aef3cc5a0ad6e5.jpg (21.68 KiB) Viewed 15517 times
0e4f4f4182ccf2e6.jpg
0e4f4f4182ccf2e6.jpg (4.36 KiB) Viewed 15517 times
8f46be1df8fa233f.jpg
8f46be1df8fa233f.jpg (12.35 KiB) Viewed 15517 times
40fabfe27cc1f176.jpg
Earth.jpg
8e0a398e5220b24e.jpg

Herb GuitarLik jr

a PDF of Jose Arguilles Beyond Technology, the Mayan Factor is available now.
Is IMO a very informative read

Attachments
the-mayan-factor-path-beyond-technology.pdf
(10.81 MiB) Downloaded 1398 times

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

it is claimed that after USSR fell in late 80s officials took and hid documents related to ET. The 58 Alien Species book was part of KGB information, found in attic or garage or basement after parents passed on..

https://www.ancient-code.com/larger-tha ... planation/
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_baalbek_1.htm
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Klaus+Schmidt&ia=web

Image Image Image [P]HARMA

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

chromosome #2

QDragonelle
@Dragonelle
6m
·
@FreedomForceNews
E.din means simply grassy knoll.. or plain.
Then where to start with the rest.?
Sa. Tan = adversary , accuser

In ancient court systems the king was the advocate of the people...he could not accuse, therefore they hired some one to accuse people to be brought before the king for his justice. In other words the DA...a lawyer...
Yes enlil was called the great Sa.tan.
But I very much differ from this narrative when it comes to rather these people were serpent like. Naggas. Or the meaning of yah weh or ..Enki means Lord earth...its a title not a name, just as Enlil is a title not a name. Here us where it gets confusing. These entities half brothers had different names in each society, reportedly 50 names a piece, yet there is always a good one and a bad one.. or kind one and stern one...
Enki's name was reportedly Ea pronounced Yah. It means water...which is where earth gets its name. Ea water th world. EA and his wife were the entity known as Yah Weh.
Enlil which means lord or the air or commander. We are not told his name. He is called El shaddi lord of the mountain, is commonly known as the military leader. Zues is another name. He is also known as the Great Bull, which more or less became his symbol.

Now I could write an entire novel on just these two entities. But over the different cultures and societies their titles and names become very convoluted...one has a hard time trying to keep up with who they are speaking about...for either entity...
Yet a very few things remain constant. Enlil is known as the storm god who throws thunder bolts. A stern unforgiving figure. And Enki is a scientist kind protector, the creator god.

I do not believe they were serpents. Alien features possibly but not serpents. I have another ideal which explains the spent references. Now I am completely alone in this translation but hey, what can I say this makes more sense to me.
The serpent. These would have been advanced beings with space travel and advanced technology. As enki was a scientist he would have had a laboratory for different projects. In my theories of ancient technology they used piezoelectromagnetic energy
Tesla tech....tesla towers tesla coils etc etc...electric bolts look like a serpent to the uneducated...I have several examples of murals... enki was called the great serpent not because he looked like one but because he knew the secrets of electricity. His tribe was the serpent tribe because he would have had other scientists , and his children would have been raised as scientists. the serpent clan.
In ancient times the serpent was the symbol of wisdom ...so one could say a wisdom knowledgeable clan
And as in so many examples it didn't translate over or was purposefully misconstrued..

Herb GuitarLik jr

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft ... 0314511001
https://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/ind ... opic=912.0
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

#FJB :ban: 💉 💥 DECERTIFY NOWinteresting to me is that is essentially what torah jews believe as well (prophet etc), as I do but I belong to no religion..Jews hate Jesus..Jesus called them out, flipped a few tables and was strung up a few days later..and they want to claim they are the righteous...my interest is who put these dogs on us/humanity. I posit it was Enlil and I just made a comment/post on that if interested.
#FJB :ban: 💉 💥 DECERTIFY NOW
@FreedomForceNews
·
43m
@Jambi619 they tired of work needed a slave species, many GMO attempts were made, eventually Enlil who opposed GMO production but also was part of the power Triad, Enki who is halkf bro and I forget lead female scientists name, eventually after many attempts failures the genetically spliced forest hominid egg fertilized w/their spermatozoa implanted to her brought about the 1st success but was sexless and required cloning for their worlkforce to have any substance.
Eventually the GMO being was modified and sexed so slaves could be easily replaced when broken.
Each colour/race was created with specific skills or abilities or tendencies and each was not able to mix in w/other group due to obvious genetic expressions. Everyone knew who served who.
As their mission completes they are left to decide what to do w/the tool they created we know as humanity... Enlil and others are against GMO'ing caustic species that destroy..like we do...as we are un natural and not particularly nice nor friendly where as Enki, father of Noah, saw worth in us bastardized beasts and many of them intermingled with our almost them species. So Enki saw worth, Enlil did not, they were the two in charge of the mission.

As I understand the aftermath, the flood was to wipe us out but..Noah..and others survived as did some infrastructure of the preflood world. At this point Enlil did find value in his heart for us ..the next 5K IDK but about 6500 ago it appears Enki dictated the story of who we are to 40 scribes over 40 days and nights if mem serves..

I posit Enlil still wants us dead/wiped/removed/deleted and has programmed they we know as 'jews' today with that objective..

paraphrased of course

I have a friend who has worked in the ancient arch field who says the Sitchen versions are correct enough.

For me reading the GMO aspect of our being clarified a lot but also brings up who Jesus was.
Mary, "I did not have sexual relations w/that Joe guy".

Jesus blood analysis from arc cov seat Jerusalem 1982 came back 24 chromosomes, 23 Mary and the Y Paternal chromo.

Also Starchild is 24 chromos but IDK the breakdown just that 24 is both JC and Grey ET..

who/what/why we are is quite a bit more complex than the childrens version we have been told.

···
@FreedomForceNews
·
59m
@Jambi619 managed 17 mins 1st vid. Could well be however a thing I have noticed is each Race wants to bring it home so to speak. 6500 ago

as far as I can tell they left and left us to our own devices one of which is the race in discussion...

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Interesting and intriguing information and history. "Annunaki - 450,000 years ago our ancestors descended from the heavens to engineer the first human beings. To us they were Giants that ruled as Gods over mankind. Now new evidence and scientific research acknowledges their existence on earth but reveals when they will return. The truth of their real origin and purpose is much more bizarre and amazing than anything previously believed. From the Garden of Eden to the Great Flood; from the God of the Bible to the secrets of Enoch all shall be revealed." Video app. 1hr. 6 min.

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

https://gab.com/FreedomForceNews/posts/ ... 8308175559
I see you understand this well.

storm.jpg

imo
Genesis is a very small childrens version of a much larger story...w/troubling implications.

I've written some things..based on decades of study that upset the 2D imaginary friend crowds...

what would you say to the idea that if we are a GMO species brought about by another for their purpose as a tool to be destroyed once the tool's use was over but then things/drama happens and one part of their government wants us destroyed while 'loved' by another..

debate ended up in a position of ya know what, they survived the flood lets give 'em a chance and see if they can work it out w/o killing everyone and everything as we're a caustic species and if left unchecked and we get off this rock could F things up everywhere..

that later JC was a GMO implant to Mary just as the ancient texts describe re our GMO origins..that we are..GMOed and implanted, just as Virgin Mary said
or at least what lore says
as does abduction materials and ancient artifacts abundant
that JC was sent in by the luvs us team..to try and give us direction...w/mixed results

I'm notta Christian in any common sense. More analytical.
I distilled it down to this image about 5 years ago

StormAnon.jpg

it took me decades to discern the JC Q which for me was real or myth
in last ten, real but not as advertised
see GMO theory above

for me where i'm at in this now is what is consciousness and how is it accessed..as the terms clones and GMO comes in, they too, animals as well, access the consciousness field.

What, is that.

Attachments
3980af33fc12b556.png
3980af33fc12b556.png (139.69 KiB) Viewed 3243 times

Storm
Site Admin

Unread post by Storm »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Make History True Again”